Brill New Goalie

Alec1954

Goalie  

130 members have voted

1. 1. Who would be your first choice keeper?

• Dean Brill
    • Greg Fleming
    • Even mix of Brill & Fleming

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In a long standing OWTB tradition I've added the poll...

I dont believe in rotating goalkeepers in and out, think once one is in good form he shouldnt be dropped , Like Pogs when he kept them 16 clean sheets

Edited by razza699

Where are all the moaners who were panicking 2 weeks ago ?

Im here but im positive i think DP has assembled a good squad just get a prolific hitman- please hughes and a centre half and were laughing, midfield and keeper sorted now we are well equipped in those areas

This is a coup....if I remember rightly, this guy was wanted by a number of championship sides a couple of season's ago. I believe there was still alot of interest in him now......

......have we broke the bank or has the gaffer got the gift. I'm begining to think he has the gift.....he is certainly putting a good young side together!!

Nice one Mr Penny

This is a coup....if I remember rightly, this guy was wanted by a number of championship sides a couple of season's ago. I believe there was still alot of interest in him now......

......have we broke the bank or has the gaffer got the gift. I'm begining to think he has the gift.....he is certainly putting a good young side together!!

Nice one Mr Penny

he has got the gift :grin:

Im here but im positive i think DP has assembled a good squad just get a prolific hitman- please hughes and a centre half and were laughing, midfield and keeper sorted now we are well equipped in those areas

But surely this is another lower league signing which you was complaining about?