Brill New Goalie

Alec1954

Goalie  

130 members have voted

1. 1. Who would be your first choice keeper?

• Dean Brill
    • Greg Fleming
    • Even mix of Brill & Fleming

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

9 clean sheets in 25 games for a struggling Luton last season - great record!

Indeed, without their points deduction they've have been in mid table easily, and with the mental drain of being so low down it's possible they'd have been pushing for promotion.

In the two games I saw him play I thought he looked outstanding and I actually said that if they were to go down we should be looking to nip in there. So I'm more than happy with this one.

was a little unsure about the appointment of DP at first (when he announced 40 pts was his first target) but i must say im 100% in favour, he is building a cracking squad spotting some good talent.

Dave Penny could well be a football genius B)

Excellent signing striker next DP maybe see a striker and centre half arrive on loan for the season..

Wernt we in touch with Prem clubs a few weeks ago including Arsenal and Chelsea re loans???

I cant vote on the poll because i havent seen Brill play (i dont think i have anyway)

And it all depends who performs best in training and the pre season games to decide who starts against Stockport i suppose

not to put the mockers on anything but you know what these southerners are like...

they dont last 5 minutes up north..

big joe stopped buying southerners in the end

i think the beer must be too strong for them up here

Chris Day perfect example *shudders*

Seriously, all the best Dean Brill. Will make a nice change to have good young fit keepers to fight for the number 1 spot. For two seasons now we have had one of our two keepers crocked for a large part or all of the season

Chris Day perfect example *shudders*

Seriously, all the best Dean Brill. Will make a nice change to have good young fit keepers to fight for the number 1 spot. For two seasons now we have had one of our two keepers crocked for a large part or all of the season

who was the keeper we bought from brighton

broke every bone in his body,,,then had his house ransacked

it was the final straw for him

just asked a mate who's a luton fan about him

Paul Clancy Hi mate, how good is that dean brill that we've just took from your lot

about an hour ago ·

at 20:19 on 01 July

He's alright does the simple stuff well but his disrobution is :censored:

Write a comment...

Show Older Posts...

I can have no complaints on this one; I was hoping we'd sign him a year ago but thought a Championship club might snap him up.

So for the first time ever I hear of a player signing before he does and you beat me by a bloody year!?! Git! :lol: