New Away Kit

I am very pleased with the new shirt. It is a tighter fit, and shorter too, so I recommend that you throw it over your head in the shop to check the fit.

It is also good to see that they have contiued to use hot models on the website (the guy holding the shirt).

No, I'm not gay... it's me!

getting mine in the next couple of hours!

how much do they charge for shirt printing in the shop does anybody know?

£3.50 for number 75p letter

Edited by brad

I am very pleased with the new shirt. It is a tighter fit, and shorter too, so I recommend that you throw it over your head in the shop to check the fit.

It is also good to see that they have contiued to use hot models on the website (the guy holding the shirt).

No, I'm not gay... it's me!

One of those straight male models then?

:queerim9:

I think they're a smaller fit. Last year I was a large boy, now I'm an extra large boy! Hmmm, maybe it's time for a diet! :blush:

I like the laterial. The arms are longer as well. And the Kepp the Faith is on the inside, which I like cos I'm not a big fan. I'm just hoping the plastic sponsors label won't peel in the wash!

Yeah!

Shirt bought this dinner; i'm well impressed with them - the material is good quality, the stiching isn't coming away already & it looks pretty smart on too (if i do say so!)

Shall be sporting it at tonights game now!

Word of warning, they are shorter in length than previous ones; so i'd advise trying on in the shop too. Oh, and the keep the faith is still on too!

Edited by slystallone

I think they're a smaller fit. Last year I was a large boy, now I'm an extra large boy! Hmmm, maybe it's time for a diet! :blush:

I like the laterial. The arms are longer as well. And the Kepp the Faith is on the inside, which I like cos I'm not a big fan. I'm just hoping the plastic sponsors label won't peel in the wash!

That is so, so wrong on so many levels... :blush:

Shirt bought this dinner; i'm well impressed with them - the material is good quality, the stiching isn't coming away already & it looks pretty smart on too (if i do say so!)

Shall be sporting it at tonights game now!

Word of warning, they are shorter in length than previous ones; so i'd advise trying on in the shop too. Oh, and the keep the faith is still on too!

Yeah, being of rather stocky and rotund appearance the XXL did fit but they are shorter, the XXXL is not much longer but there is more arm room, the whole quality and feel of the shirt looks like it has been well-made. Perhaps they let the nine year olds make these? God bless capitalism!

Edited by oafcprozac