Adebayor

Wenger'll be laughing his Jacob's off all the way to the bank.

I'd expect that Wenger would be a very worried man as sooner rather than later City will take the fourth spot and the big money. That could put one of the 'big four' in whole heaps of financial trouble. I wouldn't think it will be at the expense of Chelsea or United, leaving one from two.

Good player, not sure I'd value him at that though - but what does that matter to City?

£25m is crazy money for Adebarndoor. I just hope that Wenger sees most of that cash; I reckon he'll manage to get a class replacement for him. Random target that popped into my head - Huntelaar.

£25m is crazy money for Adebarndoor. I just hope that Wenger sees most of that cash; I reckon he'll manage to get a class replacement for him. Random target that popped into my head - Huntelaar.

Agreed... however Madrid had accepted a £18m bit from Stutgart for him last I heard... dont think it was finalised though...

Sky Sports News showed the list of Citeh's 10 strikers this morning... silly, silly, sillyness....

Agreed... however Madrid had accepted a £18m bit from Stutgart for him last I heard... dont think it was finalised though...

Sky Sports News showed the list of Citeh's 10 strikers this morning... silly, silly, sillyness....

Maybe they could loan some to us ? Bellamy would fit right in :lol:

Wayne Hayes, secretary of the Arsenal Supporters' Club, said: "Arsene brought us success, beautiful football and the glorious Thierry Henry. But if the Adebayor deal falls through, I swear I'll rip his cock out through his nose."

Loving that.... :laught16:

they have a good attack now but still got no defence

I know tell me about it, Robinho, Teves, Adabayour (I feel sorry for bellamy haha)

so thats 4 strikers and no defenders bought, the main reason they lost last season was because the other teams blew their defences away