Private Auction. - In aid of 92 in Blue!

I have recently been in contact with a former Oldham player, who has kindly donated a match worn shirt which has now been signed for the charity drive.

In his words..

"Thanks for the many nice words and its always good to hear that the supporters appreciated what I did for the club.

I really enjoyed my time there and the supporters was always good to me.

I will see if I can find something that I will send to you so you can raise some money for the charity."

I will leave you with a teaser of the shirt, as the auction will start at 8pm this evening!

You can send me your bid via the PM facility.

P150709_1633.jpg

edit: because im a plank!

Edited by sheridans_world

OK OK!

The shirt was kindly donated by GUNNAR HALLE, i spoke to him when the charity drive was organised and he was more than willing to help.

The shirt arrived this morning, and it is his playing shirt which as you can see below is signed, "Best Wishes, Gunnar Halle"

Gunnar in my eyes is a legend for doing this, and i hope we get a decent amount to go into the Samantha Jones trust.

There is a bit of damage to the left shoulder where it was ripped and re-stitched, but other than that its a great shirt bar the laces!

P150709_1529.jpg

P150709_152902-1.jpg

P150709_152901.jpg

The aution will run until we get back from the journey, i will keep an eye on the bids over the weekend, and the winner will be informed on Tuesday.

You can bid by either, sending me a PM here, or email beardyboy@hotmail.co.uk

Cheers

Edited by Beardy

OK OK!

The shirt was kindly donated by GUNNAR HALLE, i spoke to him when the charity drive was organised and he was more than willing to help.

The shirt arrived this morning, and it is his playing shirt which as you can see below is signed, "Best Wishes, Gunnar Halle"

Gunnar in my eyes is a legend for doing this, and i hope we get a decent amount to go into the Samantha Jones trust.

There is a bit of damage to the left shoulder where it was ripped and re-stitched, but other than that its a great shirt bar the laces!

P150709_1529.jpg

P150709_152902-1.jpg

P150709_152901.jpg

The aution will run until we get back from the journey, i will keep an eye on the bids over the weekend, and the winner will be informed on Tuesday.

You can bid by either, sending me a PM here, or email beardyboy@hotmail.co.uk

Cheers

well done OAFCPROZAC.....I am impressed.....

Gunnar is a legend, full stop.

He was always doing stuff for the school his kids were at, always happy to spend the whole day there at summer fairs etc.

Indeed, I have a memory of meeting him as a kid for a birthday photo and he was fantastic with me.

Gunnar is a legend, full stop.

He was always doing stuff for the school his kids were at, always happy to spend the whole day there at summer fairs etc.

I went to that Primary School...I left in'92 but remember him picking his daughters up...nice guy...would always talk to the kids who went up to him...a couple of lads I know lived on his street and would always knock on for him and ask him to play football on the street - he would do too.