Your second team The mighty Burton Albion have signed the man mountain Guy Branston, there will be some happy forwards in league 2 next season. :wink:

With his surname this Guy was always destined to end up at the original home of the famous pickle and you are corrrect, forwards will relish the thought of him making a meal of his defending. :disappointed:

With his surname this Guy was always destined to end up at the original home of the famous pickle and you are corrrect, forwards will relish the thought of him making a meal of his defending. :disappointed:

I reckon it was the sense that he had more than a hint of rotten gash about him that attracted Marmite Town to him

Branston said he was thrilled with his move back into the Football League and has no plans to drop his aggressive approach as newly-promoted Burton look to gain a foothold in League Two.

"I'm prepared to tackle people. I could be a fancy Dan but I wouldn't get my mortgage paid that way," he said.

No comment needed.

Branston said he was thrilled with his move back into the Football League and has no plans to drop his aggressive approach as newly-promoted Burton look to gain a foothold in League Two.

"I'm prepared to tackle people. I could be a fancy Dan but I wouldn't get my mortgage paid that way," he said.

No comment needed.

What a stupid comment

No comment needed.

So he's still on about his mortgage is he?. It must rule his every day waking thoughts. I recall the awards dinner and Guy saying "I want to stay but the offer is insulting. I need to pay the mortgage".