where is the new ground?

end of Broadway. what's now the Lancaster club

someone told me in the grey mare last night that Lee and WOlfy are gettign released on Wednesday, that we are moving to the Snipe, that Tameside are actually building the new ground for free and leasing it to us ultra cheap and that Rob Swailes is signing on Friday.

Nice and flat...

Ready to move ? lol

This is quite funny.

If you have Google set to a default location is comes up with that location.

I happen to have mine for work.

So you have said flat and ready to move over Harley Street in London, and Maryleboe in genral.

The whole are ais owned by the de Walden Estaate so the are leasehold properties. An average flat on one floor is £1 million, and they are 5 floors!

This is quite funny.

If you have Google set to a default location is comes up with that location.

I happen to have mine for work.

So you have said flat and ready to move over Harley Street in London, and Maryleboe in genral.

The whole are ais owned by the de Walden Estaate so the are leasehold properties. An average flat on one floor is £1 million, and they are 5 floors!

You're right, Singe. This means that the new ground will be right in the middle of the multi-million pound shopping development that opened around 18 months ago in Bristol. Now that WILL upset the local :clown: , sorry, Council. :grin: