Official Statement about Ground move at 12:01 am

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have heard T4A have sold BP land to the Gypsies in partnership with OMBC to provide a proper site. Now that would be good.

Diego even warned them in the letters pages of the Chron.

Can't remember if I mentioned it in one of my rants as well.

They were warned. Bring on the fighting dogs.

Asylum detention centre with mosque, supermarket and gypsy areas. sounds fine to me. retain floodlights for security of course.

I'm surprised nobody has suggested a motocross course around the perimeter, it seems like a no-brainer. And an open air drum school for muscular deaf children.

Part of the past conversations...

Jul 9 2009, 19:19 PM

"QUOTE (Corporal_Jones @ Jul 9 2009, 14:21 PM) *

Ther are one or two on here who like to hide their tendency to cyber-bullying behind holier-than-thouness and an assumed superior knowledge of club affairs."

BB80

"Thing is corp...the problem you have with that statement is that there are, like it or not, going to be some people on here that are far more in the know that you are! I enjoyed watching you have a dabble with one person on here last week, knowing full well what they were saying was true due to knowing who his dad is. The said person being one of those sat on the main stage when we had the 2 council meetings the other November and December.

You do have to accept that sometimes, people will actually know better and are trying to tell you in as little words as possible not to get their source into trouble."

Ok...nothing specific...but enough to hint that a lot of behind the scenes movement was happening. Which is more indicated towards tackling the Stadium issues and progressing us than that off constant pending administration and eternal doom. Which CJ likes to peddle.

By the way, cheers for the compliment. Noted. Thick ****!

So you do agree there was no information given? Tindall just came on here spouting off he knew some massive news in an attempt to wind everyone up. Although CJ is annoying and does talk some :censored:e he also does talk some sense.

Fair do's...to be honest, my gripe is with CJ's constant dire outlook which he wants us all to agree exists. When it doesn't. Oh...and the constant failure to offer the answers. Even if he was to say "close the gates, it's a lost cause" it'd at least be some answer. One that 99% of fans would disagree with.

I don't want anybody to agree that 'a dire view exists.' I simply don't share the optimism of people like yourself and attempt to explain why. You are free to take it or leave it.

Part of the past conversations...

Jul 9 2009, 19:19 PM

"QUOTE (Corporal_Jones @ Jul 9 2009, 14:21 PM) *

Ther are one or two on here who like to hide their tendency to cyber-bullying behind holier-than-thouness and an assumed superior knowledge of club affairs."

BB80

"Thing is corp...the problem you have with that statement is that there are, like it or not, going to be some people on here that are far more in the know that you are! I enjoyed watching you have a dabble with one person on here last week, knowing full well what they were saying was true due to knowing who his dad is. The said person being one of those sat on the main stage when we had the 2 council meetings the other November and December.

You do have to accept that sometimes, people will actually know better and are trying to tell you in as little words as possible not to get their source into trouble."

Ok...nothing specific...but enough to hint that a lot of behind the scenes movement was happening. Which is more indicated towards tackling the Stadium issues and progressing us than that off constant pending administration and eternal doom. Which CJ likes to peddle.

By the way, cheers for the compliment. Noted. Thick ****!

I never called you thick. Look again.

If we were a Crewe club who were deciding to sell their best kids at any chance and live off the smallest budget possible, then yes...I'd call it stagnating or even dying. As it is, we're far from that...we're a club doing its very very best to keep its potential and add to it. Whilst behind the scenes, trying to get the redevelopment going...and it was going to be until a potential backer pulled out. Instead, we've embarked on Plan B...a new stadium. All will be revealed...far from stagnating. As FMS was trying to point out to you in a past conversation with him.

"In its current state Oldham Athletic is dying."

Simon Corney in an official club statement of July 22nd 2009.

"In its current state Oldham Athletic is dying."

Simon Corney in an official club statement of July 22nd 2009.

Well done, Corp. Nobody cares that you were 'right'.

No more moaning once we're in a new ground and on the up. What you going to do to get attention then? Move to a politics forum?

Well done, Corp. Nobody cares that you were 'right'.

No more moaning once we're in a new ground and on the up. What you going to do to get attention then? Move to a politics forum?

I'm not bothered who cares. And it isn't attention-seeking-being right gives me no pleasure in this instance.

Just as the likes of you were telling yourselves we were on the up until club officials started to admit we weren't, so you can look to the new stadium annoncement as an indication that we're...on the up. Personally, I'll believe it when we're sitting in a new ground for the first game of a season in the second-tier. Until then nowt's changed.

Edited by Corporal_Jones

Lifted from a piece that shatters your theory that TTA have nothing but hot air and promises without plans...oh the irony!

I haven't held any such theory. Perhaps you can give me evidence of it?

The 'piece' shatters nothing apart from the 'theory', long held by you, and expounded on these boards, that everything was going swimmingly.

In the midst of all this it's passed attention that the BP NIMBYs will be more or less getting their wishes, with the land being used for low rise housing.

I look forward to meeting some of them personally in my new role as Integration Officer for the 7-headed 3 legged Lesbian Jewish Muslim Martians with a strong interest in the joys of heroin, free-to-all anal open air love-making and a vague respect for Shaw who have been ear-marked for the plots.

I haven't held any such theory. Perhaps you can give me evidence of it?

The 'piece' shatters nothing apart from the 'theory', long held by you, and expounded on these boards, that everything was going swimmingly.

Think you'll find that I've always been of the view that TTA are building for the future and planning development. That at present it's costing them for the playing staff while they've made other areas self-sufficient. I don't think I would've been attending council meetings or marches if I felt they were conning us all along...as you've often made it sounds with your "they're telling us nothing" rubbish. As I say...they've shown the way...stagnating club or one building for the future? No doubt you'll twist it though...

I have heard T4A have sold BP land to the Gypsies in partnership with OMBC to provide a proper site. Now that would be good.

I want Britains biggest mosque to be built there after we leave.

new prison anyone?

this is crying out for a poll

Think you'll find that I've always been of the view that TTA are building for the future and planning development. That at present it's costing them for the playing staff while they've made other areas self-sufficient. I don't think I would've been attending council meetings or marches if I felt they were conning us all along...as you've often made it sounds with your "they're telling us nothing" rubbish. As I say...they've shown the way...stagnating club or one building for the future? No doubt you'll twist it though...

What are you talking about? Where am I supposed to have said all this stuff about TTA?

Do you actually read what people are saying before posting this kind of emotive, incoherent drivel?

Edited by Corporal_Jones