• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OK how long into their first training session (the match bit- not the running/stretching before) do you think it will take Gregan to go through the back off him? I'd go for 85 seconds. Did Parker have a famous missus as with the rumored siging of Will Haining that may improve the WAG glamour quota.

good signing for now this, i have confidence DP will get the very best out of Parker, i dont want to bang on about it but we need another striker aswell

and well done prozac

think its a cracking signing..

wanted him here for a while so pleased he has signed..bags of pace and can destroy defences as we have seen in the past...

think thats it for strikers now...i would like to see an experienced keeper signed next.....brill maybe good,but competition for places is vital to keep players on there toes.

OK how long into their first training session (the match bit- not the running/stretching before) do you think it will take Gregan to go through the back off him? I'd go for 85 seconds. Did Parker have a famous missus as with the rumored siging of Will Haining that may improve the WAG glamour quota.

You would like to think Gregan and Parker will be professional and make up , as you could see at the Gayfarm Greegs hadnt forgot.

So thats 2 players who are guaranteed goals against Hudds this season.

think its a cracking signing..

wanted him here for a while so pleased he has signed..bags of pace and can destroy defences as we have seen in the past...

think thats it for strikers now...i would like to see an experienced keeper signed next.....brill maybe good,but competition for places is vital to keep players on there toes.

end of the striker search for now, but i think he will use the loan system

good signing for now this, i have confidence DP will get the very best out of Parker, i dont want to bang on about it but we need another striker aswell

and well done prozac

Aw shucks, but I can't really take any credit and I don't usually pass too much on but as it was pretty much out in the public domain it was safe to confirm he had been spotted/had signed.

I don't know all the hype, his true song is Der Der Der Der... F*cking useless ;)

All the best to the lad and you lot, but he won't be missed here. Waste of wages and seemed to lost interest in football. Drifts over to the right wing too much and isn't a threat infront of goal. Might work with Abbott, not too sure on that though. Becoming a team full of our rejects now :lol: What next? Andy Holdsworth? ;)

I don't know all the hype, his true song is Der Der Der Der... F*cking useless ;)

All the best to the lad and you lot, but he won't be missed here. Waste of wages and seemed to lost interest in football. Drifts over to the right wing too much and isn't a threat infront of goal. Might work with Abbott, not too sure on that though. Becoming a team full of our rejects now :lol: What next? Andy Holdsworth? ;)

Does he play centre half? if so wouldnt rule it out :D

*cough* Craig *cough* Davies...

I dont hink I've ever been unhappy about a signing before... its a strange feeling... i've found it within me to find value in every player that comes to this club... however, really, really struggling with this one...

Ah well... heres to proving me wrong you short, poor-goalscoring record, screw-loose, egotistical, runt of a supposed striker... :blink::unsure::wink: