• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*cough* Craig *cough* Davies...

I dont hink I've ever been unhappy about a signing before... its a strange feeling... i've found it within me to find value in every player that comes to this club... however, really, really struggling with this one...

Ah well... heres to proving me wrong you short, poor-goalscoring record, screw-loose, egotistical, runt of a supposed striker... :blink::unsure::wink:

I agree, can't stand the bloke.

Bring back the Wolf! :bblue2:

I dont hink I've ever been unhappy about a signing before... its a strange feeling... i've found it within me to find value in every player that comes to this club... however, really, really struggling with this one...

Ah well... heres to proving me wrong you short, poor-goalscoring record, screw-loose, egotistical, runt of a supposed striker... :blink::unsure::wink:

I'm with you on this one. I really, really, REALLY hope he proves me wrong.

I'm with you on this one. I really, really, REALLY hope he proves me wrong.

other than the hudds era his career has been pretty good, maybe it was just the hudds tactics that didnt work for him

and everyone needs someone with a bit of bite, if we had a bunch of lads who offered daisies to opponents before kick off we would be in for a rough ride, we need a loose screw to give em a bit of a tumble if they try anything, and he certainly adds something to the squad!

His Crap goalscoring record is twice most of our players and only bettered by Pav. his ratio is 1 in 5

and may i add on top of that, if you take out the time he had in hudds it is a lot higher,

its a fact that while some players may not perform at certain clubs, at other clubs they flourish, mainly because its different manager, different training different tactics etc.

so i think he got the wrong type of club in hudds and im sure DP knows what he is doing, I believe he wouldnt of brought him in if he wouldnt add something to the current squad

im sure DP knows what he is doing, I believe he wouldnt of brought him in if he wouldnt add something to the current squad

seconded. Whilst disagree that Lee doesnt add anything to us, he seems like a proper decent bloke and knows a thing or two about football and when he wants something/to change the squad he will do it and not fanny around like shez did.

I have faith in DP so ill back him in his decisons.

On the 'he brings something to the squad' front - if any of the lads want updating on the cheapest deals from Bargain Booze they've got the right guy.

Edited by shefflatic

So sick of you negative fans*

* Btw I agree with you, I remain to be convinced that this is a good signing

So sick of you negative fans*

* Btw I agree with you, I remain to be convinced that this is a good signing

I see you are starting this season as you finished the last one Coco, spouting negativity.

Me too so far as this one goes.

If he shows the form we all know he's capable of then all past histories will be quickly forgotten

Get behind the lad now he's one of us! <_<

I know he's capable of beating Sean Gregan. Woo.

I'll cheer him, no doubt, but I can still voice my concerns over his signing. That's the beauty of messageboards.

I have a mate who is a blackpool fan. Only misses 2/3 games per season. He has said Parker has the potential to be the bargain of the summer. He can finish, but is very much a confidence player. Some of the reason why his goalscoring record isn't great is that he played wider early on in his Blackpool career and he was a in a :censored: team then.

He works his knackers off too, but can be a bit gready. Aparently away at Swansea on the final day of the regular season when they went up was one of the best displays my mate has seen in a blackpool shirt. He scored 2 and set 2 up and this time 2 years ago was probably their most influential player (with hoolahan).

If we get him playing then we have a gem.

I have a mate who is a blackpool fan. Only misses 2/3 games per season. He has said Parker has the potential to be the bargain of the summer. He can finish, but is very much a confidence player. Some of the reason why his goalscoring record isn't great is that he played wider early on in his Blackpool career and he was a in a :censored: team then.

He works his knackers off too, but can be a bit gready. Aparently away at Swansea on the final day of the regular season when they went up was one of the best displays my mate has seen in a blackpool shirt. He scored 2 and set 2 up and this time 2 years ago was probably their most influential player (with hoolahan).

If we get him playing then we have a gem.