Anti-Failsworth move begins..

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=1250...3&ref=share

Link above is of a facebook group protesting against the Clubs decision to move to the Lancaster Club, Failsworth.

http://www.failsworth.org/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=549

Link above is a Failsworth messageboard with a few opinions. It seems they don't class themselves as Oldhamer's and more like Mancunians.

Post any other anti stadium move news here.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=1250...3&ref=share

Link above is of a facebook group protesting against the Clubs decision to move to the Lancaster Club, Failsworth.

http://www.failsworth.org/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=549

Link above is a Failsworth messageboard with a few opinions. It seems they don't class themselves as Oldhamer's and more like Mancunians.

Post any other anti stadium move news here.

Im from failsworth but class my self from manchester

Edited by oldhamathleticfailsworth

Match days will see the area filled with people drinking, littering and urinating against garden walls.

Leeslover doesn't get to all the games anymore, so the problem should be minimised. :grin:

I would also be interested to talk to you about the BNP and links they have to certain elements of your football club's fanbase. I am deeply troubled to think that match days will bring football hooligans with links to facist groups into this area.

This is more worrying... OAFC vs. NIMBYs Round 2?

this hole thread is pathetic. i no why dont we all just complain about the club moving forward

edit: unless i have got the rong end of the stick and your just pointing out other people who are complaining. if so i apolagise for the misunderstanding

Edited by davebuckley06

Their going to have to do alot better than that

The fact that the council are on board this time and that this is a joint venture with the council will make all the difference in my opinion

Going to take something major to stop this getting planning permission

Just to clarify, I'm neither For or Against the planned move at the moment. More stat's and fact's are needed and I don't wish to get carried away with another project which we've been promised in the past.

The whole point of this thread is just to show the negative feeling's to this move mainly coming from the Failsworth camp.

Leeslover doesn't get to all the games anymore, so the problem should be minimised. :grin:

This is more worrying... OAFC vs. NIMBYs Round 2?

Andrea Lynch sounds like such a cock. She is encouraging everyone to flood Hardy's email. Perhaps all latics fans should send her a message just to piss er off further

Andrea Lynch sounds like such a cock. She is encouraging everyone to flood Hardy's email. Perhaps all latics fans should send her a message just to piss er off further

Yet when you post a response (As I did) you end up getting your post deleted and banned from making any further comment.

I'm more worried about me having 4 friends in common with her according to Facebook. Admittedly they are John Robb, Mike Joyce amongst others, who are Facebook sluts anyway.

Whilst I wouldn't recommend or condone that (it will only help her to prove her point) her knowledge of football crowds clearly dates back to the 1970s. There will be lots of them to contend with too...

Just wait until Andrea realises the analogue signal is turned off in her area and she has to go digital! She'll be fuming.....and no doubt that will be down to the BNP element of our fanbase - Or should it be the NF seeing as she is clearly still living in the 70s!!!

Without bad mouthing anyone from Failsworth I would expect you would find more racists and fascists living there than most parts of Oldham.

:shock:

Blimey! You base this on???

Don't remember any Failsworth race riots....

Must have missed them.

What would you say if you did want to bad mouth them?

Well I aint tryin to say that everyone from Failsworth is racist or a fascist. But racism is normally found in poorer and more deprived areas. Parts of failsworth are amongst the most deprived areas of Oldham.

Well I aint tryin to say that everyone from Failsworth is racist or a fascist. But racism is normally found in poorer and more deprived areas. Parts of failsworth are amongst the most deprived areas of Oldham.

Is that true? Can you point me to a website or something. Suprised to hear if this is true to be honest.

I have gold taps and marble floors here.

Just off to beat my servants (that sounds wrong).