Dean Furman - Broken Foot?

At the Masters I was talking to someone who said Furman had "broken a bone in his foot" - someone else said that they had spoken to him and he "wasn't sure why he wasn't playing"

Does anyone know if he is injured?

Penney said during the week that he'd give Whitaker a run out against Sunderland. As far as I know Furman was just rested, no news or rumours of any injury at the ground yesterday. Although I was surprised he wasn't amongst the subs.

Nothing On OS.

By the way is it me or has our OS gone down in standard ? Just dosent look the same.

Since Stu left, yes. Still recruiting for a new webmaster, and in the mean time Gordon and co are doing their best to fill in.

At the Masters I was talking to someone who said Furman had "broken a bone in his foot" - someone else said that they had spoken to him and he "wasn't sure why he wasn't playing"

Does anyone know if he is injured?

Andy Ritchie had a broken foot - chinease whispers maybe.

i would do the webmaster, i know alot about computers and using the technology to go the job, but i have no degree what they wanted.

i hate that =(

Judging by that post, you might need to improve your literacy before being allowed to edit the OS Lee! :wink::grin:

Going off topic a bit, but I think the main reason for the graduate requirement is that the role is not just webmaster but effectively media jack of all trades, i.e. the technical bits like updating the wesite, but also the media bits like doing the interviews and writing the articles.

i would do the webmaster, i know alot about computers and using the technology to go the job, but i have no degree what they wanted.

i hate that =(

By the way, people obviously hadn't read the job description properly. A degree wasn't essential, it was preferable.

A University degree is preferable, but consideration will be given to promising candidates who show potential despite not having such a qualification.

I believe they're holding the final interviews at the moment so I think someone will be in place fairly soon.

By the way, people obviously hadn't read the job description properly. A degree wasn't essential, it was preferable.

I believe they're holding the final interviews at the moment so I think someone will be in place fairly soon.

hope so because the OS isint very good at the mo.

hope so because the OS isint very good at the mo.

To be honest, I think they're doinhg a reasonable job for someone 'filling in'.

The videos that have been uploaded are of the same standard as what Stu did. The only thing clearly lacking is the badly written and error-ridden articles and match reports. Which stands to reason as Stu had a journalistic background and Gordon hasn't.

Yes, I get the impression Stu leaving left Gordon floundering a bit to keep track of everything that needed to be done - hence why the mobile site wasn't updated in a while, why the Twitter feed has gone AWOL, etc. Can't really blame him for not being as good as someone specifically hired to do the job full-time. Hope we get someone good on board soon, though.

Yes, I get the impression Stu leaving left Gordon floundering a bit to keep track of everything that needed to be done - hence why the mobile site wasn't updated in a while, why the Twitter feed has gone AWOL, etc. Can't really blame him for not being as good as someone specifically hired to do the job full-time. Hope we get someone good on board soon, though.

Likely to be a few more weeks yet, unless the successful candidate is currently unemployed.