Dean Furman - Broken Foot?

Yes, I get the impression Stu leaving left Gordon floundering a bit to keep track of everything that needed to be done - hence why the mobile site wasn't updated in a while, why the Twitter feed has gone AWOL, etc. Can't really blame him for not being as good as someone specifically hired to do the job full-time. Hope we get someone good on board soon, though.

I also think Gordon does a good job.

What comes through is his passion for the club, like in his commentay.

I forgive the odd spelling mistake, bacause you get the better insight.

Technically, you would not expect perfection, even Stu din't achieve that!

I have a Media degree. I don't think it's worth an awful lot.

A lot of my mates did journalism at UCLAN and that seems to be quite a good course. I know the editor of xbox live, dep editor of the shortlist and one of my best mate used to work for heat, kerrang and ITV.com. There are loads more including a girl who does the same job at what stu did but for Real Madrid.

A lot of my mates did journalism at UCLAN and that seems to be quite a good course. I know the editor of xbox live, dep editor of the shortlist and one of my best mate used to work for heat, kerrang and ITV.com. There are loads more including a girl who does the same job at what stu did but for Real Madrid.

What has this got to do with furmans foot? Can we get back to the topic. If you want to talk about the the vacency, then start a thread.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Spoke to dean at half time, (nice eyes). He said he didnt know why he was not playing, but hoped he would be against Middlesborough on weds.

What has this got to do with furmans foot? Can we get back to the topic. If you want to talk about the the vacency, then start a thread.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, all the moderator positions are full at the moment. :wink:

What has this got to do with furmans foot? Can we get back to the topic. If you want to talk about the the vacency, then start a thread.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Spoke to dean at half time, (nice eyes). He said he didnt know why he was not playing, but hoped he would be against Middlesborough on weds.

Are you sure that was Dean Furman? The reason I ask is I was sat right next to the tunnel at half time and heard what I presume was your conversation. Somebody had a conversation with a player in a suit who was stood with Dale Stephens. The Player said he did not know why he was not playing.....I thought it was Furman at the time but looking at the picture on the web site it looks nothing like him. OS also says he is injured also, so if it was Furman then he didnt know he was injured :grin:

Are you sure that was Dean Furman? The reason I ask is I was sat right next to the tunnel at half time and heard what I presume was your conversation. Somebody had a conversation with a player in a suit who was stood with Dale Stephens. The Player said he did not know why he was not playing.....I thought it was Furman at the time but looking at the picture on the web site it looks nothing like him. OS also says he is injured also, so if it was Furman then he didnt know he was injured :grin:

seems strange that Furman had an injury and didn't know why he wasn't playing....??

Paul Black was wandering around in a suit at half time. Check his profile on the fishul (Bear in mind he's grown his hair a bit) it might have been him you saw.

Paul Black was wandering around in a suit at half time. Check his profile on the fishul (Bear in mind he's grown his hair a bit) it might have been him you saw.

I know what Black and his new side parting look like :grin: . This guy had a shaved head