Chaddy Owl Football League Trailer

excellent.....how fast was he and especially after the injury he had at Carlise.....go chaddy go......love it.......

Wonder if he can streak that fast too....lol...something for the ladies....lol..maybe I should hire him for my hen do...

How much chaddy love?????

p.s thanks Prozac for posting this on here and it was nice to meet you at the masters and eventually put a face to the famous name.....

Edited by underdog

At least i got on, that bus scene took 18 takes and i was at the back at the start of every one, they kept telling me to start right back there, i made sure i was at the front by the time we got on the bus. Out of 18 takes there was only one take that i didnt finish 1st and that was because i got tripped right at the start, and i still finished 2nd :grin: I was pretty impressed with my running that day.

Oh, and Tracey.......£50 should :wink: cover it

At least i got on, that bus scene took 18 takes and i was at the back at the start of every one, they kept telling me to start right back there, i made sure i was at the front by the time we got on the bus. Out of 18 takes there was only one take that i didnt finish 1st and that was because i got tripped right at the start, and i still finished 2nd :grin: I was pretty impressed with my running that day.

£50!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...........is that for you to keep you chaddy kit on?????...lol.......

I can see the Chron headline now:

"Latics mascot in wild hen night shame" :grin:

QUOTE (chaddy the owl @ Jul 29 2009, 21:00 PM)

At least i got on, that bus scene took 18 takes and i was at the back at the start of every one, they kept telling me to start right back there, i made sure i was at the front by the time we got on the bus. Out of 18 takes there was only one take that i didnt finish 1st and that was because i got tripped right at the start, and i still finished 2nd I was pretty impressed with my running that day.

Oh, and Tracey.......£50 should cover it

I can see the Chron headline now:

"Latics mascot in wild hen night shame" :grin:

Ha Ha

Or Latics mascot comes cheap in hen night shocker

and its after the stockport game too......lol.....

Stag do for tangerinedreams on same night.....Chaddy hopefully to be there (minus kit..ooeerr...) on the stag and Mrs Chaddy with me on the hen do....

"Chaddy in wild stag/hen do celebrations after latics thrashed stocport 6-0.....!.....aaww well I can dream....

Hunni....can we locked up for "bribing an official representative" of the club???.....hmmmmm......

Other heading - "owl on night bender with the birds"...ooooo the shame...

Can just see one or two more headlines coming in.....lol....

"THE DECISION IS YOURS......................!

Edited by underdog

• 1 month later...