23rd place

If we finish there it will be a successful season for not finishing bottom. Im more than willing to stick my neck out and say that no other team in our league will concede more goals than us. With Sean "misjudging" Gregan and Dean "not so" Brill guaranteed fixtures in the starting 11 its going to be a terribly long season. Im seriously beginning to regret buying a season ticket for Boring Park next year

If we finish there it will be a successful season for not finishing bottom. Im more than willing to stick my neck out and say that no other team in our league will concede more goals than us. With Sean "misjudging" Gregan and Dean "not so" Brill guaranteed fixtures in the starting 11 its going to be a terribly long season. Im seriously beginning to regret buying a season ticket for Boring Park next year

Luckily there is plenty of time to sort things out, but the central defence issue must be resolved sooner than later.

Now there's the spirit, old boy!

Cant disagree. Poorest Oldham team I've seen in my lifetime at the moment.

Put your money where your mouth is! because your talking kack.

bad defence but thats it, the rest of the squad is a very decent one, if you think theres only one team that have a worse squad than us then i think you need to start looking around,

tindall i know its not the best post but telling someone to have a plane crash? how are you not banned yet?

Cant disagree. Poorest Oldham team I've seen in my lifetime at the moment.

how old are you about 10!!!

trust me...ive seen some pretty bad teams out on boundry park over the years,and this is nowhere near as bad....

we just have 2 dodgy centre backs and a suspect or inexperienced keeper....get those sorted sooner rather than later and we wont be a million miles away...

keep it like it is and were gonna have to score 4 goals a game to compensate.

ill stick my neck out n say playoffs.....