Chris Taylor

After reading the comments on the Delph thread, Does anyone think this would happen or has even heard anything to suggest Leeds are interested?

I know that there manager wanted him while at Blackpool but surely they wouldnt have the 1m+ to spend to get him.

After reading the comments on the Delph thread, Does anyone think this would happen or has even heard anything to suggest Leeds are interested?

I know that there manager wanted him while at Blackpool but surely they wouldnt have the 1m+ to spend to get him.

Didn't they just sell Delph for 6M? I think they may just be able to find a million...

Depends how much wonga they offer him

like his big mate Killkenny? Only trouble was, he was an Aussie, who had lost his way from the prem, not Oldham Born and Bred,who feels physically sick as Elland Rd looms up out of the M62.

So if they offered £3m (less than half of the Delph money), who thinks Latics should reject such a bid?

3m is silly money and Latics would be silly to turn it down. I'd sell at 1m if I was TTA. I could see him going for less though...750k perhaps....

Didn't they just sell Delph for 6M? I think they may just be able to find a million...

Dont forget Bates is in charge :angry: . the tight old :censored: wont spend a penny. instead the money will go on the libel case he lost and the 1.5 million court fees and compensation and maybe a new yacht in Monaco. i think its safe to say Taylor wont be leaving latics for Leeds.

Dont forget Bates is in charge :angry: . the tight old :censored: wont spend a penny. instead the money will go on the libel case he lost and the 1.5 million court fees and compensation and maybe a new yacht in Monaco. i think its safe to say Taylor wont be leaving latics for Leeds.

:applause1: Thats what I thought, old papa smurf throws his money around like a man with no arms.

:applause1: Thats what I thought, old papa smurf throws his money around like a man with no arms.

they have to spend 6mill on buying thorpe road back by the end of august or loose the rights to use it apparently, also need to re-purchase elland road before a certain timeline as well

they have to spend 6mill on buying thorpe road back by the end of august or loose the rights to use it apparently, also need to re-purchase elland road before a certain timeline as well

not correct, firstly our training ground is called Thorp Arch and secondly we can carry on using it for as long we like. we just dont own it, its currently rented to ourselves. but yes if the rumours are true then its going to cost £6 million to repurchase it.