Darren Byfield

razza699

Darren Byfield Contract  

142 members have voted

1. 1. Has Darren done enough to earn a longer contract?

• Yes
    • No
    • Lets see against Millwall and Swindon
  2. 2. If yes How long ?

• Another month
    • Till Christmas
    • Till the end of the year
    • Longer

I don't think he's done enough yet but there's only so much you can do with 20 mins a game, didn't do much at Carlisle. He has a couple of games still to impress, if he does keep him until the end of the season.

Not sure about having him over Lewi but definitely over O'Grady.

I'm personally of the opinion that if he has a bit of security he will perform better, I don't necessarily buy into the notion that a short term deal forces a player to perform better...sometimes the player can put himself under too much pressure rather than letting his natural Instincts take over. I'd give him to the end of the season budget permitting.

Came on and held the ball up well against Leyton Orient.

Byfield is a good striker, he's just not had the breaks here.

Exactly. 100% Keep him, at this level to have a striker with his ability and experince on the bench is fantastic. As orient showed having him around is incredibly valuable.

I'd sign him up for at least a season. I think he will only get better. He also compliments the other forwards we have very well. We will then have Pawel and O'Grady as target men, and Parker and Byfield as second strikers. And also Lewis. In case Hell ever freezes over.

When did we sign him? As judging by all the comments during pre-season Byfield being here didn't just help our strength in depth- but it also seem's to have improved his mate Ruben's form. I'd keep him until Christmas and reassess then and possibly offer him something more long term than the end of the season then.

When did we sign him? As judging by all the comments during pre-season Byfield being here didn't just help our strength in depth- but it also seem's to have improved his mate Ruben's form. I'd keep him until Christmas and reassess then and possibly offer him something more long term than the end of the season then.

How are you rhyming here and nowhere?

why wont it let me vote ?

i was voting no anyway. like i have said before i dont rate him, and no that little spell where we havent lost with him in the side has now been broken. more of a excuse not to sign him :D

Edited by LaticsLee

More of a threat than Lewi and O'Grady, keep him.

Add parker to that, not impressed with him and doesn't look like he can be arsed. Abbott must be fed up with doing all the hard work.

I'm still backing COG. He was getting some good reports pre-season but now, after an hour against Carlisle, he appears to be considered :censored:e again.

He needs to get nastier.

Parker looks to be carrying too much weight, I'd like to see Byfield given 90 minutes with Pav.