Nothing to do with football

laticmad

Here we go again theyve moved back into oldham. Theyve moved onto St Annes school's football pitch in Royton. (i live around the bloody corner :ranting: from where theyve parked up). people around this area watch out for the crimewave. gutted. just wonder how long itll take for the police and council to move them on. (Hopefully verry soon). Put that in here aswell as i know alot of people park on our streets before the home games, youd probably want to park somewhere far away from here for a while.

Nope. its just off shaw road end traffic lights. just at the end of the residential road of St Anne's church.(end of St Anne's Avenue). or some people could know it as Monarch Mill football field. where Royton town used to play.

Edited by laticmad

A set of them took over a disused petrol garage over the road from my old office. It was an incredible site, walls 6 foot high of all the crap they build up,brought back with them built up in a few days. One of their feral children delightfully responded to people looking at him as he pissed about on top of the roof by bending over and laying a cable with his arse pointing at us. Still, it will give Alan some competition looking for children to steal.

they have actually got a bulldozer they took the gates off the field's fence. if they wanted to get in they will. and because of these stupid laws we have they can stay for a few days before moving on. they wont even get charged for the damage they did to the fence and gate. wich is stupid.

Edited by laticmad

they have actually got a bulldozer they took the gates off the field's fence. if they wanted to get in they will. and because of these stupid laws we have they can stay for a few days before moving on. they wont even get charged for the damage they did to the fence and gate. wich is stupid.

Surely that's breaking and entering? Or is there no 'proof'?

Aggravated trespass then?

Not sure about that one? I know there was some legislation that made trespass criminal in some case rather than being a civel matter (which it should be, being a matter between two private parties about who has use of the land) but I'm not too clued up on the detail. What's wrong is that the law wouldn't back up the landowners if they sent a team in with planks of wood with nails sticking through them and assault rifles to sort it out anyway, leaving the pikeys (or their surviving descendants) to counter-sue if they got it wrong.

One local company worked out how to get rid of them:

- Greengate Packaging had a piece of land occupied by some members of this "victimised" group a few years ago and decided to "encourage" them to leave by strapping a couple of old railway sleepers to the front of a truck cab and stopping a couple of inches away from a caravan with the driver protected by 6 handy lads with axe handles. They left within 3 hours and even reinstated the lamp post from which they were drawing power.

Why can't the council bailiffs confiscate the gypsies newest van to cover the clean up costs of the flytipping they leave behind? You or I, if caught, wouldn't get away with it but they same to do it time and time again.Hellfire, we are even liable for a £60 fine for dropping a sweet wrapper.

They are probably the same one's who were in Rochdale town centre only the other week - they were on the old MFI and Focus building site that's at the top of drake street. About 30/40 caravans. The construction workers who are in the starting process of building on the land couldnt do a thing.

They even got the young pikey travellers to kick the living daylights out of the 10 young lads who'd been using it as a skate park when they first moved onto the land by all reports.

Watch out for the dogs.

http://rochdaleonline.co.uk/news-features/...ers-around-town

They are probably the same one's who were in Rochdale town centre only the other week - they were on the old MFI and Focus building site that's at the top of drake street. About 30/40 caravans. The construction workers who are in the starting process of building on the land couldnt do a thing.

They even got the young pikey travellers to kick the living daylights out of the 10 young lads who'd been using it as a skate park when they first moved onto the land by all reports.

Watch out for the dogs.

http://rochdaleonline.co.uk/news-features/...ers-around-town

Why can they get through our windows as well? Feckin' clever dogs these that trawl around with 'em these days Rocky.... :wink:

I saw them making their way down Rochdale Rd yesterday tea time and my doors windows are all nicely locked....I even have the alarm on now whilst i'm in!!! The only other thing is to let people know of 'bogus' workmen in the area...block paving, gutters etc.....give 'em nowt or they'll take it all!!

I wonder if they could come and 'nick' the traffic lights that have been on Shaw rd for 6 months!! :pray::naughty:

Edited by futchers briefs

I suppose you're both right - it's crooks that we hate rather than travellers.

Another thing I currently dislike about our society is that we feel the need to own devices which wake us up in order to go to work.

:sleeping:

Fingers crossed for some stimulating debate on here today - I'm knackered!! I may go to the Tap Room and pen a vision of Stitch's alternative society, just for the members of OWTB.

:jester:

I suppose you're both right - it's crooks that we hate rather than travellers.

Another thing I currently dislike about our society is that we feel the need to own devices which wake us up in order to go to work.

:sleeping:

Fingers crossed for some stimulating debate on here today - I'm knackered!! I may go to the Tap Room and pen a vision of Stitch's alternative society, just for the members of OWTB.

:jester:

I don't own my missus......she OWNS me!! :wink: though an expensive device indeed