Video: An Oldham-Millwall Story

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm surprised no-one has created a song for Worthy in honour of his "adventures" in the Caymans yet.

Anyone fancy a bash??

I've got one based on the "oh Chrissy Taylor" tune but it still needs a little work.

I'll keep you posted....

You don't think the 3 kicks worthy has had in the same place on the same ankle has anything to do with his girlfriend finding out about his ''adventures'' do you? :grin:

Sara & Amber, Hollinwood is a district of Oldham, and there is currently a campaign to get permission to display this sign permanently, following its previous removal by the authorities.

2009811_121424.jpg

The local newspaper has the latest chapter in the story:

http://www.oldham-chronicle.co.uk/news-fea...-m60-dream-sign

Perhaps you might want to add your support to the ‘Bring Back the Hollinwood Sign’ group on Facebook.

Who knows, with all the publicity you’re getting, one day Oldham might be twinned with L.A. :comeon::United_States:

Sara & Amber, Hollinwood is a district of Oldham, and there is currently a campaign to get permission to display this sign permanently, following its previous removal by the authorities.

2009811_121424.jpg

The local newspaper has the latest chapter in the story:

http://www.oldham-chronicle.co.uk/news-fea...-m60-dream-sign

Perhaps you might want to add your support to the ‘Bring Back the Hollinwood Sign’ group on Facebook.

Who knows, with all the publicity you’re getting, one day Oldham might be twinned with L.A. :comeon::United_States:

Sure, we'd love to help!

Woo-hoo, make way for the single guys!

*Leans casually against bar, tips hat and adopts best deep south accent*

Mornin' ma'am, yer lookin' mighty purty this fine day'

Am I the only one thinking of Del Boy leaning against the bar in Only Fools and Horses!

Apologies I cannot see it at work to see if it is the right link!

Are there any beans to spill then? lol :wink:

Actually, and this might be somewhat amusing -- or possibly just peculiar: that guy Ryan Bailey that we talked about in our last video contacted me about the spoof he did on our trip and in a sort of strange apology mode, asked me to write a piece for the blog about what really happened when I met the boys on holiday, as apparently I've never answered the rumors. I'm definitely not one to kiss and tell, but you should read it when it's posted as it might be somewhat humorous. Hopefully it won't be too heavily edited. And hopefully something like "we did not have sex" will not be converted into "there was crazy monkey sex on the beach" -- it'll be tasteful, or there will be hell to pay! xx

Edited by sarausa

Actually, and this might be somewhat amusing -- or possibly just peculiar: that guy Ryan Bailey that we talked about in our last video contacted me about the spoof he did on our trip and in a sort of strange apology mode, asked me to write a piece for the blog about what really happened when I met the boys on holiday, as apparently I've never answered the rumors. I'm definitely not one to kiss and tell, but you should read it when it's posted as it might be somewhat humorous. Hopefully it won't be too heavily edited. And hopefully something like "we did not have sex" will not be converted into "there was crazy monkey sex on the beach" -- it'll be tasteful, or there will be hell to pay! xx

Can we expect something along the lines of those lingerie clad Oscar De La Hoya pictures that TMZ dropped last year?

Well thats ruined it for me. No nipple = no show.

Quick question on a different topic. Have you heard anything in LA about a Jason Chambers and Spencer Pratt (The clown from The Hills) fight?

The only thing I've heard about that fight is from a local Hollywood tabloid "Appeture" -- and according to this tabloid, I was dating my brother last week. So it may not be the most accurate. :huh:

Though I heard it was a mixed martial arts deal or something like that?

The only thing I've heard about that fight is from a local Hollywood tabloid "Appeture" -- and according to this tabloid, I was dating my brother last week. So it may not be the most accurate. :huh:

Though I heard it was a mixed martial arts deal or something like that?

I spoke to Jason about it on Friday, he said everything is signed and agreed but Spencer is refusing to sign the contract. He can't say any more. There are a lot of people waiting to see Mr Pratt get his comeuppance.