Shall I bother?

97/98 golden goal, 98/99 golden goal, 99/00 golden goal, 00/01 golden goal, 01/02 hammered at home to the Lashers, 02/03 beaten by no hopers Carlisle, 03/04 Beaten by Bury, 04/05 hammered by Wrexham in the Northern Final, 05/06lost on pens, 06/07 bored vs Chesterfield, 07/08 hammered at Donny, 08/09 lost on pens v Morecambe... :mmm:

Guest sheridans_world

I remember that Wrexham game, we played them at their place on the Tuesday and lost 5-1 or something like that then played them at their place in the league on the Saturday and lost 1-0 (or something like that!)

97/98 golden goal, 98/99 golden goal, 99/00 golden goal, 00/01 golden goal, 01/02 hammered at home to the Lashers, 02/03 beaten by no hopers Carlisle, 03/04 Beaten by Bury, 04/05 hammered by Wrexham in the Northern Final, 05/06lost on pens, 06/07 bored vs Chesterfield, 07/08 hammered at Donny, 08/09 lost on pens v Morecambe... :mmm:

Post of the day, week, year and whole history of the internet!

If anything sums up Latics and their fans this is it. This has put a massive smile on my face and of course you should go if only to add another to this list, who knows, we might even scrape a 2-1 which will mean we have to go through it again in a few weeks.

I actually wouldnt mind going tonight (even though the weather is :censored:e), but cant get anyone to go with me. Probably for the best, got stuff to do tonight anyway.

Used to always go on my own never really bothered me. Of course it's better with family and friends but who I go with or not never has a bearing on whether I go or not.

• 11 months later...