Kirk Millar

He has already played a 1st team game, aged 16, for Linfield last season! He is a winger, and a first year youth with us.

With Millar (U18 schoolboys), McKerr (U19s) and McGrath (U17s), we now have a contingent of players involved at N.Ireland youth level.

Edited by Simpo

With Millar (U18 schoolboys), McKerr (U19s) and McGrath (U17s), we now have a contingent of players involved at N.Ireland youth level.

In the rarely wrong Chron, McGrath said of his trip to Brentford:

"It has made me feel hungry and made me want to experience that every week so I will have to see what happens."

And we have others Hungary for success too. :curtains:

Edited by Diego_Sideburns

If Miller was the lad I saw in a youth team friendly a few weeks ago he looks quite an exciting prospect.

Not much of him, but very quick and tricky with a good attitude.

He looked an out and out winger though with something of the David Eyres style of play.

He went in my notebook anyway as one to keep an eye on.

He has already played a 1st team game, aged 16, for Linfield last season! He is a winger, and a first year youth with us.

Being from Norn Ireland I have seen these guys play at youth level quite a bit, if they keep their heads down they are defo ones for the future.