We Love You! ...

We Love You - Chant!

Was very suprised to see the Accy fans chanting this one but I love it and think it'd be great for us to do at Latics!

# We Love You, We Love You, We Love You,

And when you play we follow, we follow, we follow,

'cause we support the Oldham, the Oldham, the Oldham,

And that's the way we like it, we like it, we like it...#

What do you reckon?

Too orchestrated...the foreigners will always try to recreate the atmospheres they've seen and heard from English fans, and they might through sheer organisation sometimes manage to be louder, but it all seems so false....how cheesy was that vid ??

There are no better fans than ourselves cheering on our national team at a Euro Championship or World Cup.

We Love You - Chant!

Was very suprised to see the Accy fans chanting this one but I love it and think it'd be great for us to do at Latics!

What do you reckon?

Too orchestrated...the foreigners will always try to recreate the atmospheres they've seen and heard from English fans, and they might through sheer organisation sometimes manage to be louder, but it all seems so false....how cheesy was that vid ??

There are no better fans than ourselves cheering on our national team at a Euro Championship or World Cup.

I agree about the national team, the fans getting behind England are great, but I wold say the foriegners have suppassed us now in terms of getting behind their clubs.

I went to a German 2nd division game last season, which had a better atmosphere than most Premierleague games I have attended nevermind BP. You might think it looks cheesy online, but it has never felt like that when I have attended a match abroad or european matches in this country. I dont think it is as orchestrated as some think, yes there are people who start the chants, but there is at all matches.

We Love You - Chant!

What do you reckon?

I didnt like this song when i heard it the first time on youtube, but hearing it last night has turned me.

Woahhh Oooh Oooh Ooooh Ooooh!

In terms of new songs and what not- how many get started on away games? Off the top of my head the Pawel Abbott one did, if the Keigan Parker one catches on that did as well and the first time I properly heard the Gregan original was on an away game. If the posters who come up with chants (and I know I've done in the past) post them soon before an away game and then get some off our more lubricated fans to join in it could catch on.

As for that chant it could work it could be really naff you won't know until you try it but I would suggest trying it at away games.

Though the streets be broad or narrow

Follow we will Follow we will Follow we will

Follow we will

We will follow in the footsteps of our team.

God bless them.

Follow Follow we will follow Oldham

Anywhere everywhere we follow on.

Wigan, Huddersfield, Manchester and back again

If we go to London we will follow on.

For theres not a team like Oldham Athletic

No not one and there never shall be one

The -------- yorkies know all about their troubles

We will fight them till the day is done

No Not one, no there never shall be one.

Copyright * Slurms McKenzie tunes 2009 ltd.

Follow we will Follow we will Follow we will

Follow we will

We will follow in the footsteps of our team.

God bless them.

Follow Follow we will follow Oldham

Anywhere everywhere we follow on.

Wigan, Huddersfield, Manchester and back again

If we go to London we will follow on.

No not one and there never shall be one

The -------- yorkies know all about their troubles

We will fight them till the day is done

No Not one, no there never shall be one.

Copyright * Slurms McKenzie tunes 2009 ltd.

That's not a bad song but I can't see it catching on since I doubt many of our fans who support Celtic will ever sing something associated with Rangers (unless it was something derogatory). N.B. Personally I don't care but I think many will

We Love You - Chant!

What do you reckon?

Instead of nicking other teams songs, every once in a while we could think of our own.

That's not a bad song but I can't see it catching on since I doubt many of our fans who support Celtic will ever sing something associated with Rangers (unless it was something derogatory). N.B. Personally I don't care but I think many will

To be honest, I dont mind alot of the Rangers songs. That 'Every other saturday' is a decent one.

Dont like the "we love you" one - far too many clubs sing it now already.

We do have our own. Blue flag was our anthem for years, don't see why no one seems to sing this anymore :-(

Even the "Come on Oldham" chant has bit the dust these days. Bloody hell everytime we got a corner you would get at least a few fans giving it the chant but a serious dose of apathy is doing the rounds at the moment.

I agree about the national team, the fans getting behind England are great, but I wold say the foriegners have suppassed us now in terms of getting behind their clubs.

I went to a German 2nd division game last season, which had a better atmosphere than most Premierleague games I have attended nevermind BP. You might think it looks cheesy online, but it has never felt like that when I have attended a match abroad or european matches in this country. I dont think it is as orchestrated as some think, yes there are people who start the chants, but there is at all matches.

Yeah i've tried all of that before on here, the response... nothing.

we might get this sung back at us

They teach Greek's this stuff!? :lol:

We do have our own. Blue flag was our anthem for years, don't see why no one seems to sing this anymore :-(

It was sung at Brentford on Sat. Anyway, surely it's been sung by most clubs in blue.

Even the "Come on Oldham" chant has bit the dust these days. Bloody hell everytime we got a corner you would get at least a few fans giving it the chant but a serious dose of apathy is doing the rounds at the moment.

Also done at Brentford on Sat.

yes - the idiot with the drum ruined that tradition 2 or 3 years back.

Is the drummer still around? I've been to Orient and Brentford and thankfully he wasn't at either.

PS. If you want to try out a new song, just borrow the megaphone that made an appearance on Sat.

Edited by laticsrblue

It was sung at Brentford on Sat. Anyway, surely it's been sung by most clubs in blue.

Also done at Brentford on Sat

Also sung at Brentford was the 'Andy Ritchie's magic' song, but can I repeat my plea for the second verse to be added in future.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Andy Ritchie's magic

He wears a magic hat,

He played for Olfham Athletic

He's such a lovely chap

He scored goals with his left foot

He scored goals with his right

But when we played Man City

He scored all feckin' night!

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Why not get twice the fun out of the song? You know it makes sense!

Also sung at Brentford was the 'Andy Ritchie's magic' song, but can I repeat my plea for the second verse to be added in future.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Andy Ritchie's magic

He wears a magic hat,

He played for Olfham Athletic

He's such a lovely chap

He scored goals with his left foot

He scored goals with his right

But when we played Man City

He scored all feckin' night!

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Why not get twice the fun out of the song? You know it makes sense!

I like it, i REALLY like it!!

Lets get it going on friday night.