Hartlepool United

Hello all, I know you will be angry about tonights result, I just want to know what you thought of Pools as a team, as I couldn't make it, did we deserve the win, or was it just two poor sides and we took our chances?

Good luck with the rest of the season.

You deserved it definitely and could have had more. Seemed good when you got the goal (however after we played tonight we'd have made anyone look good!)

First goal was a great half chance you utilised, curling into thr right side of net.

Second was our goal flapping at the near post.

Cracking free kick for the third which was nearly repeated from identical position as a fourth.

Guest sheridans_world

If we had put our chances away it would have been 3-3. While our defence is crap (and we admit it), we found a few holes in yours.

Its always the story with football, put your chances away to win, problem is, its been the story of our season and we havent been delivering. Its as if we get in front of goal and the ball wants to miss... Pav, Parker, Colbeck, Blackman and :censored: (I think he hit the post?) should have scored.

If we had put our chances away it would have been 3-3. While our defence is crap (and we admit it), we found a few holes in yours.

Its always the story with football, put your chances away to win, problem is, its been the story of our season and we havent been delivering. Its as if we get in front of goal and the ball wants to miss... Pav, Parker, Colbeck, Blackman and :censored: (I think he hit the post?) should have scored.

Not mentioning there other chances ....

You Are Shocking Hear The Chants That You Lot At The Back Of The RRE was Singing ? Jonny Sheridan, Were So :censored:, Now That Is Shocking.

The fans who sit there miserable in silence is an embarressment. The team is an embarressment, to show some humour in the stands is a welcome sight when your three nout down and playing shocking.

Guest sheridans_world
Enlighten me Si....Sheean hit the bar and????????????????????????

Was that Sheehan? Thought it might have been :censored:.

Anyway had couple of chances rolled wide in the first half, ball was in their box a couple of times under no-one's control.

We had a few decent chances. We just didnt take them.

Anyway had couple of chances rolled wide in the first half, ball was in their box a couple of times under no-one's control.

How many games are we gonna say that for??? ever hought the players we have arent good enough to finish their dinner?

Hello all, I know you will be angry about tonights result, I just want to know what you thought of Pools as a team, as I couldn't make it, did we deserve the win, or was it just two poor sides and we took our chances?

You had nowt to beat after the first five minutes or so.

I'm thinking of taking a monkey outfit up to yours with me and putting it on Dean Brills kit peg. If he can keep his hands on it for long enough I will just let you lot do what you are famous for.

Sorry mate! Think we were at different games tonight. 1 good chance which Parker didnt even get on target early on. Did hit the post later but we would never have got to 3-3 even if we were still playing!

and Parker missed a clear shot on goal in the first half, and Abbott missed a point blank header in the second. Both should have been on target, and both probably should have been goals.

Not to mention the free header that Hazell failed to connect with.

Pasted well and truly tonight.

We played like sh*te but you can only play against what's put in front of you, your lot looked far more dangerous going forward (they were given acres of space but still, they created more with it) and the first and third goals were really well taken. good luck for the rest of the season, apart from the obvious.

You deserved it definitely and could have had more. Seemed good when you got the goal (however after we played tonight we'd have made anyone look good!)

First goal was a great half chance you utilised, curling into thr right side of net.

Second was our goal flapping at the near post.

Cracking free kick for the third which was nearly repeated from identical position as a fourth.

First goal was a good strike.

Second goal was awful defending, and abysmal goalkeeping.

Third was a bad freekick to give away. And then the wall was lined up awfully. 2 players either side of each post, which give the player nearly all the net to aim at. He hit it central, and as it was on target it went in...as most shots against Brill that are on target go in.

They were probably gobsmacked as last season we were awful away. Anyway 270 isn't a bad turn out for a Friday night. Good luck for your next game. :grin:

270 isn't a bad turnout for a Friday night- especially as I know just how much of a :censored: it can be to get from the NE to the Oldham area on a Friday night all to well.

As to the singing capabilities of Hartlepool's fans maybe you should go to the away game- Hartlepool fans (despite being quite a six-fingered bunch :grin: ) are welcoming before the game and noisy during it (although that could be because they always seem to score a few).

270 isn't a bad turnout for a Friday night- especially as I know just how much of a :censored: it can be to get from the NE to the Oldham area on a Friday night all to well.

As to the singing capabilities of Hartlepool's fans maybe you should go to the away game- Hartlepool fans (despite being quite a six-fingered bunch :grin: ) are welcoming before the game and noisy during it (although that could be because they always seem to score a few).

My mate was in the away end and said that there were loads in there plastered, which I can only applaud on a school day.

I hate losing to this bunch and we seem to save our worst games for them.