Get Used To It !

Latics fans need to get use to the present instead of living in the f**king past ! tonight there were chants of sheridan, and the abuse of brill was just unfair. Yeah im one of the people who dosent like brill or rate him one little bit. people need to cut the slagging off and just get use to what we have or dont come at all.

Latics fans need to get use to the present instead of living in the f**king past ! tonight there were chants of sheridan, and the abuse of brill was just unfair. Yeah im one of the people who dosent like brill or rate him one little bit. people need to cut the slagging off and just get use to what we have or dont come at all.

Tonight some of the fans were a bigger embarrassment than the players.

Exactly i felt the exact same. If you dont like what you see then go. have the fans singing we are :censored: and stuff are a disgrace to be honest.

maybe people dont like paying 20quid to watch a team play :censored:e, but still go each week cos there true oldham fans and have a say how the team plays.

what ever the fans say etc etc

no one can take any good from tonight

im sorry but i have to disagree, Im all for giving chances to players, one bad match fair enough give him support, same with 2 or 3 or 4 bad matches,

but when you havent really had a single good game all season people are going to get frustrated,

there is a limit though and i dont like how much stick he was getting.

Agreed, this is what we have got, accept it and work with it...

I was in the RRE behind the net and lost my rag with some fans behind me after the third goal went in. Gregan just before it asked for calm and he got abused too "get it sorted..."...."you should never have come back..."

Shocking, I just knew BRill was going to get it when he came out at half time..and boy did he. the first time every I have walked out on a game, not because of the footy - because of the fans and my young nephews witnessed it too. My 6yr nephew asked why everyone was shouting and he didn't like it. I decide to leave.

I will have to reconsider if I should taken them back - or even if I should return myself as I will not sit quietly witnesssing abuse around me.

I want to defend my team at all cost..through good and bad.....please, please, please, those abusive fans don't come back for my sake...

I even think the club have it in for Brill as when he came out they played that song...."this is how it feels to be lonely, this is how it feels to be small, this is how it feels when your world means nothing at all......" Cheers DJ, the Irony for Brill.

I am one sad fan tonight...

for my sake...

I even think the club have it in for Brill as when he came out they played that song...."this is how it feels to be lonely, this is how it feels to be small, this is how it feels when your world means nothing at all......" Cheers DJ, the Irony for Brill.

I am one sad fan tonight...

Inspiral Carpets at half time...Best bit of the night

Inspiral Carpets at half time...Best bit of the night

Thanks.....I knew it was one of the indie bands...an boy that song has been rolling around my brain since I left...it has been diving me nuts, I am at least out of my misery, well on that score anyway

I am still sad though

so we need to get used to getting not only beat but demolished 3 nil by a poor side and relegation candidate? we might as well accept relegation now then. to be honest i dont see how you can blame the fans for berating players for these poor performances and more so for the lack of effort, these are supposedly professionals and should be able to deal with adversity yet after hartlepool when one up there was only gonna be one winner, i was hopeful the players wud put a shift in and prove me wrong but it got even worse.

it seems we have assembled a decent at best league 2 side and at the minute after failing to beat 3 poor sides at home it looks as if this could be a long hard season