Hazell - 3

Sheehan - 6

Colebeck - 4

Worthington - 5

:censored: - 4

Whittaker - 4

Parker - 3

Abbott - 6 best of a bad bunch

Thought Gregan, Sheehan and Abbott were the only ones who had an OK game. The others need to look at themselves. Non moron verion as Brill isn't -1000000 and Gregan isn't being made a scapegoat despite a solid outing.

Guest sheridans_world
Brill - 2

Holdsworth - 4

Gregan - 6

Hazell - 3

Sheehan - 6

Colebeck - 4

Worthington - 5

Whittaker - 4

Parker - 3

Thought Gregan, Sheehan and Abbott were the only ones who had an OK game. The others need to look at themselves. Non moron verion as Brill isn't -1000000 and Gregan isn't being made a scapegoat despite a solid outing.

I wouldnt have rated anyone as a 6 but Blackman would have been up there and he only played half a game.

Brill - 2

Holdsworth - 4

Gregan - 6

Hazell - 3

Sheehan - 6

Colebeck - 4

Worthington - 5

Whittaker - 4

Parker - 3

But Gregan was still piss poor....how many times does he just smash the ball into infinity and beyond when he has a space time continuum!!!!

I wouldnt have rated anyone as a 6 but Blackman would have been up there and he only played half a game.

I'd agree with that. I also thought the same with Furman once he came on in the second half.

Sheehan was good. I thought Colbeck started good, but drifted throughout the second half.

But Gregan was still piss poor....how many times does he just smash the ball into infinity and beyond when he has a space time continuum!!!!

When your two centre mids are always stood next to you then the long ball is the only option. Playing next to the 2009 Ruben Hazel must be as hard as finding Stephen Hawkin's a date.

When your two centre mids are always stood next to you then the long ball is the only option. Playing next to the 2009 Ruben Hazel must be as hard as finding Stephen Hawkin's a date.

Well, someone has to stand up for Stehpen Hawking....

He's just split from his girlfriend, apparently she knew how to push his buttons..

how many times does he just smash the ball into infinity and beyond when he has a space time continuum!!!!

Yes,why he doesn't give a simple ball to a non existent midfield is beyond me. Perhaps he can't find them, but then being non existent he wouldn't be able to would he ?

... Gregan isn't being made a scapegoat despite a solid outing.

I get accused of having an axe to grind about Gregan, so I won't comment on his performance.

However, I was sickened, as at Brighton, when once again he took his captain's armband off and threw it on the pitch at the end of the first half. I pointed it out to Museum de Latique as an interesting item for his collection. The subs did their warm-up around it and eventually the groundsman spotted it and picked it up.

It may well be that he needed a new one for the second half, but I would prefer him to change it in the dressing room rather than appear to disrespect it by throwing it on the pitch. When everything else is going wrong, it's things like this that add fuel to the fire of discontent. :disappointed:

I just don't get all this Gregan bashing, last night he was the only one to show any sort of composure with some neat touches and played some excellent long passes (and yes admittidly a few hoofs when it all went totally wrong). Abbott started well but faded in the second half and I thought Sheehan looked a good solid player, perhaps the best left back we've had for some time. Colbeck's debut was patchy but showed some promise, but as for the rest........................ good god!! :ohno:

I get accused of having an axe to grind about Gregan, so I won't comment on his performance.

However, I was sickened, as at Brighton, when once again he took his captain's armband off and threw it on the pitch at the end of the first half. I pointed it out to Museum de Latique as an interesting item for his collection. The subs did their warm-up around it and eventually the groundsman spotted it and picked it up.

It may well be that he needed a new one for the second half, but I would prefer him to change it in the dressing room rather than appear to disrespect it by throwing it on the pitch. When everything else is going wrong, it's things like this that add fuel to the fire of discontent. :disappointed:

What has Brighton got to do with last night's performance?

If you don't want to comment on his performance, why not just leave it as that.

Taking the 'blinkers off', gregan is the only player in this squad who talks and attempts to motivate, many times bollocking his team - the rest don't utter a word!! Take him away and whether people like it or not, if he is not in the side we have not an ounce of dominance in the side - powder puff to say the least. As someone stated earlier, playing next to Hazell at the moment must be a chuffin' nightmare - the guy looks absolutely devoid of any confidence.

Is it a back four having no confidence in the keeper or the other way round - personally i think it's a bit of both.

Last night we had 2 young grafters in the centre of midfield, a centre midfielder playing on the left, then a centre forward playing on the left, a right winger new to the squad and therefore nobody capable of starting any kind of tempo and able to get hold of the ball.

Aligned to this a back 5 that was very shaky, yet unprotected, an ineffective front 2, it came as no surprise that we were beat 3 nil at home.