294 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want Penney IN or OUT?

• Penney IN
    • Penney OUT

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I suspect multi username syndrome, and a quick visit to the school computer room.

Penney IN..................

& me OUT from this board for a while. I'm not a big poster on here; but I log on & read it as often as I can............

Just got back from holiday and I’m absolutely dumbstruck at the threads on here & some of the drivel that has bee posted. The name-calling & abusive rants are getting out of hand too. I can't believe what is being posted on here after 7 league games; with a brand new team & brand new management regime. Unbelievable.

I'm going to have a breather from here if this is the state of play........official site & BBC sport pages for me for the foreseeable future

Can anybody remember Joe Royles first match last season when he came back and what was the score? I just can't remember?

you have got John Barnes as manager, how the hell can you come on another board and try and take the piss?

you have got John Barnes as manager, how the hell can you come on another board and try and take the piss?

True we do have John Barnes as manager, well done. And i am not trying to take the piss it wa meant to be a lighthearted joke, but obviously you guys don't have much of a sense of humour lately as your team's not doing very well.

Bet it would cost a fair whack to pay him off, would mcateer go with?

I'm sure it would cost alot to get rid but hopefully our chairman realises that it would cost even more getting relegated. And yes hopefully Mcateer will go as well as hes just as bad. Nobody liked him in the first place at Tranmere.

I have heard that if we lose tomorrow he is going. Dont know what i would rather happen. Obviousely i don't want us to lose tomorrow, but the quicker Barnes goes the better.

Worst position ever to be in as a fan! I had similar vs Stockport at home a few years ago when we had Brian Talbot...we lost 2-1 but even that wasn't enough to do it. A 5-1 hammering at Bristol City 3 days later did though. At the end of the day, we would've gone down had Talbot stayed. It was for the greater good of the club that he went...but it's horrible to sit there and wish a defeat on yourselves. Only difference I'd say between that for us and yourselves is that we were in February of the season and looked doomed. Surely your Dumb and Dumber deserve time and support in the hope they can turn it around? It's 7 games in! Personally I think Barnes and McAteer are doing a cracking job! :wink:

Edited by boundaryblue80