The Three Amigos

singe

TTA Stay or Go  

273 members have voted

1. 1. In response to open hostility from some posters.

• Stay
    • Go

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You should have noticed by now that it isn't only me who has misgivings about the way the club is going. Far from it.

And there are any number of threads discussing other subjects. Take a look-there's one over there. And over there. And over there. And over there. (Repeat until fade.)

Wind your neck in Corporal it was a homage rather than an attack on your one-man campaign to make us all aware that the Blues are done for...

Oh, and that wasn't meant to be entirely serious either.

As for the owners - if they wanted a charity to give to then there are plenty out there. The fact is that they wanted to run the club as a business, and there may well be some truth in their dreaming of the Hull comparison. However, they are businessmen and the reason that they plumped for Latics over a dozen other hopefuls would be the land value of BP coupled with our impending demise making us an easy purchase. That has been the safety net, and it looks like after several years of a well-funded team under-achieving they are looking at ways of utilising the land.

I'm going to be brutal - anyone who blames the board for undermining possible promotion by tight purse-strings is ignoring the evidence and is hence a total bell. Who is wasting my precious time.

Wind your neck in Corporal it was a homage rather than an attack on your one-man campaign to make us all aware that the Blues are done for...

Oh, and that wasn't meant to be entirely serious either.

As for the owners - if they wanted a charity to give to then there are plenty out there. The fact is that they wanted to run the club as a business, and there may well be some truth in their dreaming of the Hull comparison. However, they are businessmen and the reason that they plumped for Latics over a dozen other hopefuls would be the land value of BP coupled with our impending demise making us an easy purchase. That has been the safety net, and it looks like after several years of a well-funded team under-achieving they are looking at ways of utilising the land.

I'm going to be brutal - anyone who blames the board for undermining possible promotion by tight purse-strings is ignoring the evidence and is hence a total bell. Who is wasting my precious time.

I don't know who you think you're (belatedly) answering here, but it sure ain't me (babe.)