Remember the old Chaddy The Owl?

He was hilarious!

Pole dancing with the strippers, winding up away fans, running around with massive Owl feet instead of football boots etc. He used to boost the atmosphere when he dribbled the ball from the Chaddy End and score at the Rochdale Road end, the crowd always gave him the big " whoooooooooooaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh".

With sparse entertainment on the pitch, I say bring him back.

Any funny incidents you remember?

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He was hilarious!

Pole dancing with the strippers, winding up away fans, running around with massive Owl feet instead of football boots etc. He used to boost the atmosphere when he dribbled the ball from the Chaddy End and score at the Rochdale Road end, the crowd always gave him the big " whoooooooooooaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh".

With sparse entertainment on the pitch, I say bring him back.

Any funny incidents you remember?

Was very funny when he nicked Bloomfield Bear's boot at home to the lashers. Didnt he get the knock from the old bill?

I think he was called Kevin Williams he used to live next door to a friend of mine in Middleton.

He won the mascot Grand National 2 years running.

I think he quit after all the trouble against the Lashers.

If we can get in contact with him, I volunteer to do an interview to find out his memories of his glory years.