Guylain Ndumbu-Nsungu

i posted right and its members from other board winding me up so you should please ban them and am a nice guy so please dont think off banning me am a oldham fan people should talk about the thread in that way people will do well cheers mate

do you go to oldham games at home and away are you from oldham

I'am sorry but what country are you from,it's just that the way you word your threads you sound like your from ghana or something,maybe your aged 10 or just abit slow.

i posted right and its members from other board winding me up so you should please ban them and am a nice guy so please dont think off banning me am a oldham fan people should talk about the thread in that way people will do well cheers mate

We won't be banning anybody on your say so mate. What's with all the questions? I feel uncomfortable...

Is it right dat u is Ali G?

Theres a wonderful thing that exists in the English language known as a full stop.

Would help us tremendously if you used them in your posts Robiniho RoyleArmy

He seems harmless enough. Just needs to try writing proper, like.

Just 30 seconds checking over things could make things alot easier for all involved.

NB. Unless he's like me and comes on pissed. In which case, who am I to judge.

I'm with you OS, but as pissed as we maybe we know where ' I ' is :grin:

You can re-arrange this to:-

"other members posted in and i am winding them up. people talk about the oldham board thread and its nice so please you don’t do cheers. you should think off banning a fan that way people will mate.

a guy should go to oldham games at home and from away.

me am well, are you?

do right!

so please ban me from oldham"

I think it makes more sense this way.