New signings

Purdie, Holdsworth, Worthington, all hit by injuries. Abbott (who has been fantastic), set for a spell out.

Bad luck of bad management?

You have worry slightly about such a hefty injury list, so early on in the season:

Taylor

Sheehan

Worthington

Purdie

Abbott (albeit still playing)

Holdsworth

Smalley

Jacobson

Alessandra (who, admittedly was injured whilst out on loan)

Steer

Notably, Blackman and :censored: have also had spells out injured already.

Purdie, Holdsworth, Worthington, all hit by injuries. Abbott (who has been fantastic), set for a spell out.

Bad luck of bad management?

Well they were not injured when we signed them,dont think you can question DP management with what he has to play with at the moment.

The thiing that concerns me more at the moment is the TTA lack of profile. Maybe they are wrapped up in this stadiun business, which if the case fair enough its probably a lot of work dealing with those people. But they seem very quiet compared to previous seasons.

Well they were not injured when we signed them,dont think you can question DP management with what he has to play with at the moment.

The thiing that concerns me more at the moment is the TTA lack of profile. Maybe they are wrapped up in this stadiun business, which if the case fair enough its probably a lot of work dealing with those people. But they seem very quiet compared to previous seasons.

I think Penneys objective from TTA this year is pretty simple....'here is limited budget avoid relegation, all we want is consolidation until we get the new ground up and running'...

Have you heard one press release or statement that says we are aiming for promotion this year? The closest i have heard is Penney say we want to get 50 points sooner rather than later....no mention of our ambitions this year.