Chris O Grady

He probably won't play for us again. I reckon Dale will sign him permanently in January, makes sense really they're keen on keeping him and we'll make a little bit of money back on him. We don't want him and he wouldn't sign a new deal with us anyway so yeah, he's pretty much a non entity for us now. He never looked close to scoring for us, a decent hold up player but we've got Abbott now and he's better than O'Grady in pretty much every respect. He made like 40 appearances altogether for us and his 3 loan clubs, last season and only scored twice. He looks to have settled at Dale, maybe League Two is his level. Good luck to him.

Edited by Bring Back Pukka Pies

He probably won't play for us again. I reckon Dale will sign him permanently in January, makes sense really they're keen on keeping him and we'll make a little bit of money back on him. We don't want him and he wouldn't sign a new deal with us anyway so yeah, he's pretty much a non entity for us now. He never looked close to scoring for us, a decent hold up player but we've got Abbott now and he's better than O'Grady in pretty much every respect. He made like 40 appearances altogether for us and his 3 loan clubs, last season and only scored twice. He looks to have settled at Dale, maybe League Two is his level. Good luck to him.

i see what you mean but wouldnt a few games in january for us so he cane prove himself with the option for them to sign him permanantly at the end of the month benfit both us and him?

i see what you mean but wouldnt a few games in january for us so he cane prove himself with the option for them to sign him permanantly at the end of the month benfit both us and him?

Personally I'd like to get him off the wage bill as soon as, free up some funds, maybe make the :censored: deal permanent?

Personally I'd like to get him off the wage bill as soon as, free up some funds, maybe make the :censored: deal permanent?

Not gonna happen,:censored: will be in the first team at B&&tards if they keep playing like they are at the mo

To be fair I might go up to Spotland sometime to see how he's doing. I've always been a fan of a proper centre forward, and I'll happily forgive him a lowish return if he's contributing well to the team effort.

Ideally, we could do with giving him the chance while Abbott's off having his hernia sorted, but I'm not sure if that would work out timewise. If Penney doesn't intend giving him a chance back here I'm all for Rochdale making it a permanent move in January for a nominal fee plus sell on.

He's NOT good enough to play for Latics, his level is LEAGUE 2 and that's where i'd expect him to stay!

Yep, have him for free with say, a 30% sell on clause.

I'm afraid he's just a bit :censored: really.

Anyone pointing out his goalscoring? How many has Calvin 'goal machine' Zola got now? Thirteen this season is it? Says it all.

(OLDHAMADE @ Oct 31 2009, 23:54 PM)

He's NOT good enough to play for Latics, his level is LEAGUE 2 and that's where i'd expect him to stay!

If he stays at Rochdale there's a good prosect of him playing in Div 1 next season with them.