Chaddy End Cafe

Who do you complain to about the cafe?

Far left cafe towards the old lookers queing out the door at the start of half time , 5 minutes in they had no hot food or hot drinks

much to many people digust , most people took it out on the young girls but it clearly isnt their fault they dont do the stock,

Am I right in believing we only rent out the cafes to a catering company?

Surely they new most if not all of the Rocky Road end would be in the Chaddy today?

absolute farce

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who do you complain to about the kiosks of doom ?

Far left kiosk of doom towards the old lookers queing out the door at the start of half time , 5 minutes in they had no hot food or hot drinks

much to many people digust , most people took it out on the young girls but it clearly isnt their fault they dont do the stock,

Am I right in believing we only rent out the kiosks of doom to a catering company?

Surely they new most if not all of the Rocky Road end would be in the Chaddy today?

absolute farce

sorted ;-)

Edited by razza699

Far left cafe towards the old lookers queing out the door at the start of half time , 5 minutes in they had no hot food or hot drinks

absolute farce

Email Alan Hardy.

I emailed him about it about 2 years ago after we run out of pies before half time and got a reply with the catering managers comments... Whilst the reply was appreciated not a lot has changed

Email Alan Hardy.

I emailed him about it about 2 years ago after we run out of pies before half time and got a reply with the catering managers comments... Whilst the reply was appreciated not a lot has changed

Exactly

And this is something the club have to take on the chin

Granted they hire a catering company, but why arent the club saying "look, no food left at half time is not acceptable, your obviously not bringing in enough stock, sort it or oyu lose the contract

Email Alan Hardy.

Just not good enough... and then the TTA and Barry wonder why people are not coming any more... Its all part of it!

If it was just about product on the pitch we would of all stopped going many moons ago...

Edited by oafc0000

absolute farce

Funny you should that Razza, I went past BP a couple of hours before kick off when Clayton Park were delivering their pies in one vehicle best described as not much bigger than a sooty van - not capable of holding much at all, even Mrs. P commented on how pathetic it looked carrying maybe 8 trays of pies into the ground! I mean FFS they knew there'd be well over 8,000 today. I'm sure the kiosks gets about 10 of each type of pie and once they're gone they're gone, it'll be the same come Saturday. So what do I do? Bring a flask and my own grub and balls to the club - I don't even bother queueing any more so that's about £8 a game they've lost from me, my boy and my dad. If they can't be arsed neither can I.

oh and the boys new shirt I bought him for his birthday was faulty, not stitched under the arm - everything's done on the cheap and as Jamie says on the other thread it's pissing everyone off, not the floaters but the mugs that buy the season tickets, the kits, the programmes the food etc...

Edited by oafcprozac

absolute farce

Lad sat two down from me, first game at Latics all season, and he didn't seem too impressed that they had nothing at all i.e. no hot water or hot food. He seemed a bit fed up at the footy too, but thats another story.

buy some cubes and a flask mate, it'll be hot and will have paid for itself by Boxing Day...

I will do in future now , rather than put money through the club and try support it

On a lighter note a poor guys hat flew about 10 rows down in the Chaddy because of the wind that was a laugh :lol:

I don't use the refreshment kiosks, but I guage the supply of food on how many times I have to stand up to let people carrying pies, burgers, chips etc pass me. O that basis I can confirm that the said people were still bringing food from the kiosk at the Furtherwood Road end of the Chaddy during the second half. Perhaps the answer to the problem is if at the first kiosk you don't suck seed off your burger bun, try a different kiosk.

Obviously this will lengthen the queue and speed up the sell out of food, but that's what happens when the crowd increases and everyone wants to be served in a 15 minute interval. Out of curiosity, how many people can be served in 15 minutes in the most efficient of food outlets?

Whilst I really like the pies (much better than soft southern Pukka crap) and the cottage pie things are top to, yesterday I actually took sandwiches which were great. However I would sooner buy from the club to boast profits.

We'd all like to spend more money to help the club, but they can't be arsed in marketing the club enough to entice people to spend instead the cut backs across the board are simply pissing more and more die hards off. I saw about 30 or 40 familiar faces in the Chaddy yesterday that I know hardly go to games anymore, why? A variety of reasons but have the club wrote to them or rang them to ask why? Nope, sat on their hands and are slowly allowing the club to die. It suits the agenda for the Failsworth move, but will the damage be irrepairable by the time the move happens? People are voting with their feet and the apathy is growing. No amount of shiny new ground and facilities will be tempting the stayaways to return.

The club should be asking for across the board opinions and feedback on the move and why so many fans have walked away since TTA took over.

Edited by oafcprozac