Yeah, was always going to be a low turn out. Didn't quite expect it to be as low as it was really, but when you bear in mind it was Bonfire Night (or nearest Saturday to it), straight after a Latics home defeat and it was free to watch online. All those a factor.

And stayaways tell me there is something on the telly called 'Strictly' which is an unmissable counter-attraction. :blink:

Many people on this board know me, and know why I didn't go to the Huddersfield league game, Leeds cup game and wont go to the Leeds league match.

It is about time that the fans of this club (not just the ones on this board either) were consulted about the next stage in stadium development - not after the decisions have already been made, and started acting like every other club - your existing customers are more important than those of the visiting club.

Moving from the Lookers to the RRE was terrible. Being forced to move from the large to the small section is just about acceptable. Moving us out of the stand completely is a step too far for me. I will therefore not attend those games, and from watching the match on the Internet (with 3 former season ticket holders and regular supporters) it appears that I am not the only one.

Before anyone comes back with "Credit Crunch / Money is Important / You knew that you'd have to move" rubbish, it doesn't matter. It is empty justification and the results of putting money before loyalty tipped the balance on Saturday where it certainly appeared that our fans were shamefully outnumbered at our own ground.

As it turned out we had a couple of 100 more thank god!