Realism

We were p*ss poor tonight and i think we could have played for several hours and not scored but i think some people's reactions is (probably beer fuelled) over reaction. Leeds have won their last two 4 nil and are easily the best team in the league. Lets not get carried away. There are problems that need sorting but nothing thats going to get us relegated.

We were p*ss poor tonight and i think we could have played for several hours and not scored but i think some people's reactions is (probably beer fuelled) over reaction. Leeds have won their last two 4 nil and are easily the best team in the league. Lets not get carried away. There are problems that need sorting but nothing thats going to get us relegated.

Boolocks.

we are absolutely diabolical.

Nothing,absolutely nothing to offer.I feel sorry for the die hards who go week in week out,the ways things are going we wont get 3000 for homer games,whos guna pay through the roof to watch unadulterated garbage?

one other thing,these owners are taking us DOWN,no ambition,no nothing.

we have TWO players who id keep,taylor and abbott,the rest can go and fook right off.

sorry for the rant but this(my ) club is dying in front of me eyes,and it HURTS

It has nothing to do with the opposition though. They where poor today, and they're in the same league as us, yet we showed nothing to bother them. We look absolutely awful at the moment.

Now is the time for all you ''lets support not boo'' fans to realise its time to boo.

If leeds are easily the best team in our division off that showing then it's a poor division imo. With an half decent forward line we could have won this match. I was very disappointed with leeds and beckford in particular.

If leeds are easily the best team in our division off that showing then it's a poor division imo. With an half decent forward line we could have won this match. I was very disappointed with leeds and beckford in particular.

I agree if we were poor then they were too . Lets face it we have apparently played some of the rated teams in our division and our weakness is - US...That Leeds defence today especially down the middle, will crack open wider than a lady of the nights legs on a sat night. They used and overlapped the wings welland that's it. Beckford was contained and I loved his little black gloves awww...the fastest he moved was when he was subtituted.

I am sure prozac or such with data will have the facts but on thebalance of play, I think we had more chances then they did.

can't wait for the league game - I am quitely confident...

C'mon your blues.......

Whilst we're all disappointed with the results at BP, we have to remember we've been hit hard with injuries. Players are playing on the comeback trail and having to hit the ground running. Every manager in history doesn't get every signing right and our's Colbeck & Brill have stood out lining up in sides patched up.

Now Leeds are running away with the league as it stands but were they that much better? if at all in the second half. We've gotta all stand together cos it's gonna be at least 2 seasons for Penney to sort out what he wants. I fear for the crowds after the amount of tickets sold today. That game 2 seasons back would have been 9000