Did We Lose By Any Chance

Doom & Gloom! Cheer up, consentrate on the league now & its a nice £68,000 in our back pockets for it aswell.

On another note, The game today looking at it from the computer, it was empty in our end - anybody got the attendance? I also noticed Leeds didnt sell the small section. ( I wasnt in attendance for financial reasons, before you start slagging me off)

And finally ... Keep The :censored: Faith!

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doom & Gloom! Cheer up, consentrate on the league now & its a nice £68,000 in our back pockets for it aswell.

On another note, The game today looking at it from the computer, it was empty in our end - anybody got the attendance? I also noticed Leeds didnt sell the small section. ( I wasnt in attendance for financial reasons, before you start slagging me off)

And finally ... Keep The :censored: Faith!

Actually, I am quitely confident. If that was the best Leeds have then hell - we could have had them. To me inthe stands it seemed all they had were some good ovelapping wingers but that defence is very shaking down the middle. It seemed we very much were even stevens and possible had more shots/attempts.

Nope wasn't a good crowd fo the home team but I still sang my little lungs out and have to drink copous amounts of beer now to sooth it

What about on the internet?? What was you view on the game?

Actually, I am quitely confident. If that was the best Leeds have then hell - we could have had them. To me inthe stands it seemed all they had were some good ovelapping wingers but that defence is very shaking down the middle. It seemed we very much were even stevens and possible had more shots/attempts.

Nope wasn't a good crowd fo the home team but I still sang my little lungs out and have to drink copous amounts of beer now to sooth it

What about on the internet?? What was you view on the game?

it was a piss poor service from the fa...kept lagging and was un watchable a few times...also kept freezing and that.

the most singing you could hear was from leeds fans couldnt really here latics much.

68 grands a good amount of cash,but not as much if we had got through a couple more rounds

I thought we had some decent chances to win that game, mainly Colbeck first half & Taylor second half.

Leeds wernt by far the team they've been the past few weeks, and i really think we would have at least taken it to the replay if not knicked it.

A striker is needed if Abbott is going to be out but other than were doing okay. Last three home games we've played three excellent teams and unfortunatley come out on the wrong side.

Colbeck is the weak link in the side, we improved when he came off after 37 minutes but we still were poor in parts.

Kilkenny dominated up until that point, would have him back in an instant.

Finally - Penney is doing a good job and it is more of a three year plan that a 6 months plan so we've got to give him time.

Cheers,

Keeping The Faith!

Keep the faith ?

We are just customers and we are just buying a product... What we keeping the faith in exactly?

Keep your faith with the club in general ..

-The Manager

-The Team

-Failsworth

-The Directors

-The future of the club!

Edited by Latics_Fanatic

Game was okay through my internet, but nothing compared to TV quality, was very jumped and sometimes was like watching in slow mo.

Internet broadcasting is not the way forward!

Take a look at NFL Gamepass or BBC iPlayer...your wrong...

The feed tonight rarely messed up for me to be honest...

You have to have some sympathy for Penney, he brings his main man with him from Darlington (Purdie), probably with the intension to gel the team around and he’s out for most of the season. Latics do have dead wood which they need to get rid of (Parker, Colbeck and Whittaker IMO), but give DP time and he will design a good solid team.

You have to have some sympathy for Penney, he brings his main man with him from Darlington (Purdie), probably with the intension to gel the team around and he’s out for most of the season. Latics do have dead wood which they need to get rid of (Parker, Colbeck and Whittaker IMO), but give DP time and he will design a good solid team.

Who brought in Parker, Colbeck and Whittaker....

there buisness men so there in it for the money.always have been always will be in my opinion..

they have given us some exciting times so far and also some not exciting times...

anybody who says there in it for the love of the game are naive at the very least.