Rochdale

i see that rochdale will be on ITV4 tonight in their cup replay vs luton and as latics are out, i may as well support them.

but who will other people be looking out for? there will probably be alot of new northwich followers but anyone else?

There won't apart from the glory hunters who jump on the wagon for the Wembley appearance in the mid-eighties and the trip up to Sunderland the season before last I think it was, they may be a few more for the Lincoln match but the ground wasn't exactly heaving for Charlton, and charging £14.00 for the Lincoln game won't attract many more seeing as it is on the tv again, nice earner for them though.

Why ITV4 and not ITV1? If ITV has the rights to show the replay, why not show it to its bigger audience? I thought Corrie had been taken off the Wdnesday night slot to accommodate football, but I see it's back on again tonight. Not everyone can get the additional channels. :disappointed:

i'd rather watch corrie than rochdale any day of the week !!!

i see that rochdale will be on ITV4 tonight in their cup replay vs luton and as latics are out, i may as well support them.

but who will other people be looking out for? there will probably be alot of new northwich followers but anyone else?

l normally lose interest after oldham get knocked out. Will look out for rochdales result and watch them tonight as they are my most local side left in it

Why ITV4 and not ITV1? If ITV has the rights to show the replay, why not show it to its bigger audience? I thought Corrie had been taken off the Wdnesday night slot to accommodate football, but I see it's back on again tonight. Not everyone can get the additional channels. :disappointed:

You may be able to watch it online at itv.com Diego- but it depends on the licensing arrangements. I know I've watched many a game live online on itv.com

yes but now the infamous digital switchover has happened, people should have got the extra channels...

but i agree, they had a 3-3 draw in the first tie so why not the regualr channel?

Guest sheridans_world
O'Grady starts.

Stephens wasn't allowed permission, wtf?

If permission wasn't granted before the first game then a player isnt eligible for the replay.

Penney obviously thinks Stephens may play a part later in the season (before we lost to Leeds).

They can concentrate on the league now anyway, and this time they have the goal machine up front so no more bottling it :wink:

unless the rumour that latics are after him is right. hed do well for us with abbotts flick ons. tom kennedy looked good aswell. im not one for raiding clubs for the sake of it, and especially in dales case when it happens often but they always seem to have great players for their level and always get snapped up.

unless the rumour that latics are after him is right. hed do well for us with abbotts flick ons. tom kennedy looked good aswell. im not one for raiding clubs for the sake of it, and especially in dales case when it happens often but they always seem to have great players for their level and always get snapped up.

Not sure who's who at Dale, but the left back looked smart and RW (Rundle?) seemed fairly impressive.

The lad up front everyone is harping on about (Dagnal) looked like a one trick pony who would be found out in this division. Wouldn't touch him with a barge pole.