We are changing our name to

270 mins of football 3 losses and no goals...We wouldn't score in a brothel!!!

I don't think bringing in a striker would make that much difference to this lot, If it wasn't for our defence we would be in the relegation mix........anybody worried cos I am!!!!!!

270 mins of football 3 losses and no goals...We wouldn't score in a brothel!!!

I don't think bringing in a striker would make that much difference to this lot, If it wasn't for our defence we would be in the relegation mix........anybody worried cos I am!!!!!!

Disagree. I think a lethal or clinical finisher would make all the difference.

Disagree. I think a lethal or clinical finisher would make all the difference.

Yeah, that's exactly what we're missing. We've had chances in games, but never taken them.

Not worried about relegation whatsoever. We're not far wrong off a good team when everyone is fit and with the addition of a striker who can bag. Injury ravaged at the moment though, and Penney needs to dip into the loan market to get a striker.

There's nothing in this division this year and any of a dozen teams could go down and we could quite easily be one of them.......We have to be grateful that Wycombe and Tranmere are so poor.

The way we're playing....Can you honestly see us getting more than 2 or 3 points from the next 4 games!!!

There's nothing in this division this year and any of a dozen teams could go down and we could quite easily be one of them.......We have to be grateful that Wycombe and Tranmere are so poor.

The way we're playing....Can you honestly see us getting more than 2 or 3 points from the next 4 games!!!

2 or 3 goalscoring chances would be nice from the next 4 games.

Edited by BP1960

and stockport and brighton. :grin: