helicopter just landed behind chaddy end

When George Best died, the doctors cut his feet off and froze them, after bidding for them on ebay latics bought the feet for £22, and today is the day they transplant them onto Parker. Worth a try if you ask me.

George Best never played in a World Cup but it looks as though Chris Killen may do. :shock:

Sadly, it wasn't any of the above.

Nor was it Gordon's lunch arriving.

It was transporting an 80 year old bloke from Berwick (I think?) where he'd been taken ill, and was too poorly to be brought back to Oldham by a road ambulance.

Bit of an anti-climax really?

It was transporting an 80 year old bloke from Berwick (I think?) where he'd been taken ill, and was too poorly to be brought back to Oldham by a road ambulance.

Helicopters won't be able to land there when houses have been built.

not for the bloke who got to ride in the helicopter, every cloud and all that

So the thread heading "just behind Chaddy end" was misleading.

Surely helicopters landing o Clayton Playing Fields is in breach of the restrictions imposed on the site.

The threat to the Helipad was one of the comedy objections to planning permissions when we first went to the Council

So the thread heading "just behind Chaddy end" was misleading.

Surely helicopters landing o Clayton Playing Fields is in breach of the restrictions imposed on the site.

as i started the thread and headed it "just behind the chaddy end" i'll just add that from my vantage point(approx 1 mile facing the chaddy end) it landed BEHIND there. so i'm right! :tongue1:

When George Best died, the doctors cut his feet off and froze them, after bidding for them on ebay latics bought the feet for £22, and today is the day they transplant them onto Parker. Worth a try if you ask me.

haha I laughed out loud at that , great idea!!