Silly fool...

Daboke

My comments regarding your sanctimonious and self righteousness have absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with the BNP and/or your views on them.

Please do explain ?

You might want to check the title of threads in the future and keep your (pointless) posts on topic...

Edited by oafc0000

No, but I think it is necessary to visit Boundary Park every now and again in order to be able to call yourself a Latics fan.

oafc0000 has been to Boundary Park on the same number of occasions as I have this season. He's also visited more times than I have over the past few seasons.

Am I not a Latics fan?

Please do explain ?

You might want to check the title of threads in the future and keep your (pointless) posts on topic...

Don't talk to me about pointless posts when you have racked up nearly 6,500 posts on an Oldham Athletic messageboard and don't bother going to any games.

As they say comedy gold, you couldn't make it up, awesome. :grin::lol::applause1::laught16:

Don't talk to me about pointless posts when you have racked up nearly 6,500 posts on an Oldham Athletic messageboard and don't bother going to any games.

As they say comedy gold, you couldn't make it up, awesome. :grin::lol::applause1::laught16:

:petesake:

You do realise that I have only not been going from the start of this season...

So I take it you cant explain why you think I am self righteous :)

Edited by oafc0000

Mr HTC, zilch is annoying son of gun who I wouldn't even give the steam off my :censored:, so I'd love to back you up on this one, but you should walk away from this one because I am afraid it is you who's being sanctimonious this time.

There'll be plenty of other times to argue with him and show him up (that's what you seem to be trying to do??), I can assure you.

Mr HTC, zilch is annoying son of gun who I wouldn't even give the steam off my :censored:, so I'd love to back you up on this one, but you should walk away from this one because I am afraid it is you who's being sanctimonious this time.

There'll be plenty of other times to argue with him and show him up (that's what you seem to be trying to do??), I can assure you.

Another pointless post...

please delete this thread.

i feel as though i made a big mistake posting it in the first place.

all i wanted was someone to say - "yup - your right. The flag is back to front."

I didn't intend people to start bickering about who said what to who.

Close the thread - kill it off - i don't care.

I'm sorry for all the trouble I have caused.

all i wanted was someone to say - "yup - your right. The flag is back to front."

Why do people care if our flag is the "wrong way" round or upside down or back to front? Does it really matter?

Something I've always wondered about...

Anyway, as you were. "I pledge allegiance to the flag of blahdy, blahdy, blah..."

Too late, you heartless bastard :ranting:

:wink: