Leeds

Have I been on another planet??

I have seen no marketing/announcement about next Tues game. I had an idea there would be a change/all ticket but have heard NOWT.

Its less than a week to go, I am a ST holder in the RRE?????????????

What's happening?

Anyone heard as if its all ticket and I have to exchange to the Chaddy then I only have probably this weekend to do it.

The clock is ticket marketing?

There is nothig on the official website, I don't remember reading it on the on line Chron?

I am sure they have my partners email/mobile number, an email reminder/text would have been great. Even Dr's are doing reminders to patients to show.

Edit!!!

Stop the press......Have found it on the website. Does not say all ticket but RRE ST need to exchange theirs for another part of the ground as there is no guareentee you can get it just off yout ST alone. Thats all folks...

Must timetable a trip to BP on Sat am me thinks

Edited by underdog

...Which translates as sold 1500 and not rising. At all.

If they were ever going to fill it, they would of done first time when they played us 2007/2008 considering they were off to a flyer that season as well.

Edited by bowl

Stop the press......Have found it on the website. Does not say all ticket but RRE ST need to exchange theirs for another part of the ground as there is no guareentee you can get it just off yout ST alone. Thats all folks...

Must timetable a trip to BP on Sat am me thinks

I read into this that if it sells out then there wil be no guarantee that you can use your season ticket to get in? Or am I missing something. I can't be bothered trekking back from Leeds to change a ticket.