Make no bones about it...

...we're in a relegation scrap and in trouble. But, it looks like some of us were right in pre-season predictions...there'll be a bunch of clubs that will race off at the top and the rest will scrap it out amongst themselves. It's already happening...there's two points between 19th (us) and 11th (Hartlepool), but 5 points between 11th and 10th (Swindon)...and Swindon have two games in hand.

Like I said, we're in trouble. If we can't score then we're done for anyway. But I would expect that the points needed to stay up this year will be lower than it has been for a while. We're crap, but half the rest of the league's utter gash too.

...we're in a relegation scrap and in trouble. But, it looks like some of us were right in pre-season predictions...there'll be a bunch of clubs that will race off at the top and the rest will scrap it out amongst themselves. It's already happening...there's two points between 19th (us) and 11th (Hartlepool), but 5 points between 11th and 10th (Swindon)...and Swindon have two games in hand.

Like I said, we're in trouble. If we can't score then we're done for anyway. But I would expect that the points needed to stay up this year will be lower than it has been for a while. We're crap, but half the rest of the league's utter gash too.

Just as well, cos we're gonna need all the help we can get.

But they're scoring goals! Even Tranmere scored 3 tonight, something we haven't done in any 1st team game under Penney and haven't done at all since 28th February...

I think now would be an ideal time to start.

start what ? tta must be satisfied by what they see each week because nothing has changed for the past few weeks,lets face facts all the tta are bothered about is getting the ground (that everybody is against)built and everything else can go and f**k off so long as they make a mint.then they will walk away without looking back

start what ? tta must be satisfied by what they see each week because nothing has changed for the past few weeks,lets face facts all the tta are bothered about is getting the ground (that everybody is against)built and everything else can go and f**k off so long as they make a mint.then they will walk away without looking back

Winning.

What makes you think TTA are satisfied? very easily if they are.

Not everybody is against the ground build.

I don't know how much they will make, it has been estimated somewhere but I can't be rsed looking for it.

Why should they look back when they walk away after selling, hardly a good thing they are onto or they wouldn't be looking to sell up.

Winning.

What makes you think TTA are satisfied? very easily if they are.

Not everybody is against the ground build.

I don't know how much they will make, it has been estimated somewhere but I can't be rsed looking for it.

Why should they look back when they walk away after selling, hardly a good thing they are onto or they wouldn't be looking to sell up.

And just why aren't they on to a good thing.............I'll tell you why cos they've messed up, BIG TIME!!!

There is absolutely no way 3 years ago they would have been looking at a move to bloody Failsworth.....the whole scenario stinks, it is 100% the wrong move and the wrong location.

Interest in the football team is at an all time low and people are voting with their feet....this team is worse than the one they inherited and is amongst the worst I have seen in 50years watching the latics.

How they have got the audacity to complain at low attendances is a joke... we have lost on average nearly 1000 fans per year since the premiership days and it's still falling........the only reason this club is in a mess is because of the quality of the football we have had to endure over the last 15 years...apart from one or two purple patches it has been absolutely sh**e!!!!

TTA came with good intentions and we have to thank them for saving our club but they have completely failed to improve the product on the pitch and with the help from the council, the facilities off it, and are now going for a quick fix and early exit!!!

I don't blame them for wanting out but they should be honest and tell us why it has to be Failsworth.........I fear a move to (Manchester) will be the final nail in the coffin and not the bright new dawn that some people are predicting!!!

We had 13,000 non paying customers crammed into Boundary Park for celebration Sunday......If we repeat it, if and when the new ground move has been officially approved, we would be lucky to get half that, such is the demise of our once proud club.

TOTALLY GUTTED!!!!!!

and we don't usually perform well against the 'poorer' teams....

We got away with that in previous seasons because we were fantastic against the top teams. Now we are poor against them all. Players dont even look like they are enjoying playing football. Previous seasons everyone wanted the ball. Now it just seems like the only option is to lump it for to the strikers or for Colbeck to chase.