Philliskirk Windfall

In tonights chron it has mentioned that we are to receive a amount of cash off chelsea if he plays tonight, national press said its too be around the £2million mark, utter rubbish, AH has done well to laugh this off. It mentioned that the deal did have a clause involved, and i'm just wondering if anyone has any idea of what that amount could be.

In tonights chron it has mentioned that we are to receive a amount of cash off chelsea if he plays tonight, national press said its too be around the £2million mark, utter rubbish, AH has done well to laugh this off. It mentioned that the deal did have a clause involved, and i'm just wondering if anyone has any idea of what that amount could be.

No idea but I will now be praying for swine flu to hit the bridge tonight so Danny plays :grin:

Got a very good mate who is a producer for Chelski TV so I may ask what is happening with Danny

No idea but I will now be praying for swine flu to hit the bridge tonight so Danny plays :grin:

Got a very good mate who is a producer for Chelski TV so I may ask what is happening with Danny

Good stuff, from what I've gathered it looks as though he will be on the bench tonight, sky sports pictured him training with the first team squad.

Surely any money we would receive (and it wouldn't be in the region of £2m straight up) would be based on international appearances?

I was under the impression that it's based on a basket of different things that trigger payments i.e. if he plays for the first team, 25 games, 50 games, scores a goal/number of goals, international appearences, sell on clause. I believe, though don't quote me, we have been getting similar payments from City for Richards, though not in the same ball park as if Micah was sold.

Edited by jimsleftfoot

Does anyone know if he got played tonight?

Unused sub.

Sky Sports

He was in good company on the bench though:

Chelsea

22 Turnbull

06 Carvalho

26 Terry

35 Belletti

05 Essien (Lampard 26)

10 J Cole

12 Mikel

15 Malouda