We Are Latics!

That slogan is to much like we are Leeds for me. And while they are modernising the place they might want to get some disabled access to the shop instead of wheelchair users having to shop from the footpath !!

It is a good start in the right direction, one step at a time. Have you mentioned the disabled access to the club? I am pretty sure they legally cannot restrict access so there may be a removable ramp they have inside for use.

That slogan is to much like we are Leeds for me. And while they are modernising the place they might want to get some disabled access to the shop instead of wheelchair users having to shop from the footpath !!

Spot on! Never thought about it before but the shop has been there years and there has been no wheelchair access all that time. Not good at all to shop from outside the door.

This new marketing guy seems promising, been very pro active so far. Hopfully he can continue and get some good results over the next few months.

See it doesn't take much, he's only changed the sign infront of the shop and everyone is more positive about the club. At last! Small changes can make a big difference.

It is a good start in the right direction, one step at a time. Have you mentioned the disabled access to the club? I am pretty sure they legally cannot restrict access so there may be a removable ramp they have inside for use.

No disrespect intended but after seeing our teams latest display .......

Wheel chair access may be need to the players entrance also!??????

New club shop name and frontage to boot ... now up in glorious colour on the fishul !!!! I like it

link........................................

That's fantastique! Are they going to put some stock on the shelves as well? I went in there in the summer to get a Latics t-shirt for a "fan" over here and there was hardly (Hardy?) anything worth buying. Shocking lack of ambition! :grin:

That's fantastique! Are they going to put some stock on the shelves as well? I went in there in the summer to get a Latics t-shirt for a "fan" over here and there was hardly (Hardy?) anything worth buying. Shocking lack of ambition! :grin:

There's a nostalgic picture in the shop window of players celebrating a goal. Makes you weep.