It gets worse.........

Start of the week maybe but not with only one day of training between the injury occurring and the game. He will probably be fit enough for Wycombe though.

The severities of strains depend a lot on the psychology of the athlete, some believe a strain has occured just by discomfort of the muscle while some players dont realise that a latic acid build up is causing the discomfort and a orgainised cool down and calcium intake will help any said discomfort or strain ..

The severities of strains depend a lot on the psychology of the athlete, some believe a strain has occured just by discomfort of the muscle while some players dont realise that a latic acid build up is causing the discomfort and a orgainised cool down and calcium intake will help any said discomfort or strain ..

Blimey, everyone is suddenly a medical expert! :wink:

It's true. I spoke to the physio the other day, apparently the girls have got a couple of really nasty gashes. They have asked the physio team to get to work on them.

I heard our physio is so good he could sort out a gaping axewound with a quick session on his table.

what the frig do they do in training!

Its a joke

From what I saw today, 4 teams of 7 a-side, 3 mins/ 2 mins each half and 3 touches with NO sign of any warm down at the end, what confused me was the fact that 2 players were stood either side of the posts knocking the ball back in to keep the ball in play but this meant that there were no searching balls for the wingers to latch onto, also they were being used by the outfield players as an extra option for a pass, which probably explains as to why we don't see many searching passes for the wingers.....perhaps DP should put 2 players either side of the posts.

Edit: IMO the training pitch is too short causing bunching up in the middle- the plague of a matchday, I can see now why they do it on the park. :disappointed:

Edited by tangerinedreams