We scored! We Won!

Yeah? Why is that? It should be one of the easiest things in the world to do properly but the amount of times we gift possession from a throw-in is insane.

A pretty routine victory, not surprising as it's two lower half teams. There will be others as bad as that, some of which we'll be playing shortly. A must-win and we got it. Few more of those needed yet though.

Yeah when we stepped it up we looked quite comfortable, got the two goals but then sat back and took our foot off the gas. A team with better finishing could have made it nervy for us at the end.

A win is a win though....a welcome 3pts.

Yeah? Why is that? It should be one of the easiest things in the world to do properly but the amount of times we gift possession from a throw-in is insane.

My dad pointed this out why don't we ever try using long throw ins? Im not saying its the answer to all our problems but surely someone could launch it into the box every now and again. In the good old days Neil Pointon or Andy Barlow could always launch it into the box for Richard Jobson to create something would be nice to try it from time to time.

Full of chavs in the rocky! :thumbsdown:

"how very dare you.!!!!!!!" :lol:

....I am too old to be a chav thank you vey much an Ugg boots a not my thing.

However, I will admit to wearing a santa hat yesterday, if only to keep my delicate ears from frost bite.

If the chaddy had the atmosphere again, I'd go back in there but its doesn't and I like to sing and stand up - if only to keep me warm.

"Chav my arse......." :grin:

Wish Whitts would grow a pair and go in for challenges, proper soft arse IMO.

I predicted someone would post that when there were groans when he didn't go sliding in for the ball in the second half. Fact is he was nowhere near close enough and would have either had to take the other bloke's knees off and get red carded or telegraph it so early the guy could have put the kettle on and made a brew before getting the ball and himself out of the way. Instead he stood up and get in the way. Disgrace.