Darts

Is the Premier league darts that sky show ?

I find the whole thing quite embarrassing... Brits at their worse... Fat, drinking beer, acting like idiots dancing to stupid tunes to try to make the "sport" look some what glam... :petesake:

Reminds me of benidorm... Not that I have ever been :lol:

Anyway....as you where :D

I find the whole thing quite embarrassing... Brits at their worse... Fat, drinking beer, acting like idiots dancing to stupid tunes to try to make the "sport" look some what glam... :petesake:

Are you getting confused with entertainment?

Are you getting confused with entertainment?

:lol:

Barney Army!!

He looked knackered last night, in his post-match interview he was talking about his diabetes and the toll it's taking...as the games get longer I think he'll struggle. He just looked dead on his feet in that 4th set...in longer matches against better players than Painter he could find himself unstuck.

Taylor/Lewis on NYD should be a cracker, hope Taylor does him. Anyone else see Lewis' 3rd round match?!Telling the crowd to be shut up as he couldn't concentrate...give over! Sounded a cracking atmosphere though.

Still, all about Stompe!

I agree with 84% of your views on Latics, but on this subject you, my friend, are spouting tosh. It's the most enjoyable evening I have ever had.

I agree with 84% of your views on Latics, but on this subject you, my friend, are spouting tosh. It's the most enjoyable evening I have ever had.

I hope you're being sarcastic !

Went to watch Taylor in the final the other year - good fun. But only as a one-off. Those proper dart fans are weird. Proper anoraks.

What a game just then between Wade and Whitlock - great stuff.

Think the Taylor/Lewis game could be a damp squid despite the best efforts of Sky building it up - fancy Taylor to win 5-0 or 5-1.

On a slightly different note anyone know the name of the blonde who does the walkons - tasty stuff :blink:

What a game just then between Wade and Whitlock - great stuff.

Think the Taylor/Lewis game could be a damp squid despite the best efforts of Sky building it up - fancy Taylor to win 5-0 or 5-1.

Agreed. Though even if it's decent, following the Whitlock/Wade game and the Webster/Stompe 'almost comeback', it may still appear pretty run-of-the-mill...