it must be true..taylor to leeds...

A 'league two player' said that Alan Sheehan was originally put forward by Leeds as a part payment for Taylor but it was regected and hence he moved on to Swindon.

Id have taken that, Sheehan + a fee would have been an excellent deal.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This story appears too often for there to be no truth in it.

I would take £300,000 for him. Massively over rated and always "ill".

doesnt really matter how over rated or how ill he gets,if they are willing to pay stupid money for him its our gain

i think on his day and when he is fully fit he is a decent prospect and can rip a defence apart and put in a decent cross...and thats why there looking for a deal

doesnt really matter how over rated or how ill he gets,if they are willing to pay stupid money for him its our gain

i think on his day and when he is fully fit he is a decent prospect and can rip a defence apart and put in a decent cross...and thats why there looking for a deal

"Taylor's not playing because he's been sold to Leeds already"

"If the club aren't playing taylor because they have sold him why aren't they telling us."

"Taylor will sign for Leeds on the 1st January and Latics have agreed not to play him again"

Where are all these posters now. It's the 6th January, Taylor has re-appeared in the team, but all these "my reliable/inside :sauce: who is never/rarely wrong" are nowhere to be seen.

CT may well be sold during this window. There again he might not be.

Conspiracy theories!!!!! phaw

"If the club aren't playing taylor because they have sold him why aren't they telling us."

"Taylor will sign for Leeds on the 1st January and Latics have agreed not to play him again"

Where are all these posters now. It's the 6th January, Taylor has re-appeared in the team, but all these "my reliable/inside :sauce: who is never/rarely wrong" are nowhere to be seen.

i think you are reading too much into these anglers!

:grin:

I cod not believe how people could be so certainn he had signed for Leeds

Similar ones this time last year about Hughes.....