it must be true..taylor to leeds...

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Surely if Leeds are going to buy him the it is on what they have seen so far and not what he has done this season, because lets face it, he hasn't done anything really except leave everyone wondering what the fook is going on with him.

£250k, Sheehan and Kandol and they can have the Ginger tart! No use when he's not playing and no use when he is - see Saturday's misses.

Surely if Leeds are going to buy him the it is on what they have seen so far and not what he has done this season, because lets face it, he hasn't done anything really except leave everyone wondering what the fook is going on with him.

Agreed, TBH he holds onto the ball way to long for my liking and then drops like a sack of spuds when he's challenged for it.

Can't really see why Leeds would want him TBH, they are on the up - Taylor is a player who belongs in this division can't see him lasting in a higher one.

But if a club wants to pay silly money for him then lets grab it and get someone in who shows some grit, gets stiuck in and is proud to wear our shirt.

It could well be, get him sold we need the cash but some of it must be used to bring players in. I like the idea of getting Heffernan in and selling O'Grady.

I wouldnt trust this Manager with any transfer funds, after seeing the calibre of player hes brought here.

Edited by Butter

Taylor's an enigma. Can be great, and can be very frustrating in the same minute.

There's something not right with him, and I don't just mean an injury.

I was sat near him in the main stand against Leeds, he was with rubes and eardley, and he hardly watched the game, spent most of his time on his iphone, asking for the password for internet from the press row, and chatting with the others, no emotion at anything to do with the game.

He was alos at a chaddy's gang christmas or end of season party a year or two back, and didn't have anything to do with the kids, unlike allott who brought his kid along and went on the climbing stuff with chaddy and joined in.

Taylor's an enigma. Can be great, and can be very frustrating in the same minute.

There's something not right with him, and I don't just mean an injury.

I was sat near him in the main stand against Leeds, he was with rubes and eardley, and he hardly watched the game, spent most of his time on his iphone, asking for the password for internet from the press row, and chatting with the others, no emotion at anything to do with the game.

He was alos at a chaddy's gang christmas or end of season party a year or two back, and didn't have anything to do with the kids, unlike allott who brought his kid along and went on the climbing stuff with chaddy and joined in.

Is that something wrong with him, or just that he’s an extremely quiet/shy lad?

Guest Scratch2000uk
Taylor on loan for rest season, and two loans coming our way :huh:

Wow.... we will have a nice settled side then for the rest of this dour season then. :shock:

More loanees..??? who, most proably who don't want to be here, never mind play for us. :ranting:

It just can't get any better can it :lol:

Wow.... we will have a nice settled side then for the rest of this dour season then. :shock:

More loanees..??? who, most proably who don't want to be here, never mind play for us. :ranting:

It just can't get any better can it :lol:

The trobule is the ones we have signed in recent years (not just including Penneys signings) have not wanted to play for us either.

Is that something wrong with him, or just that he’s an extremely quiet/shy lad?

Fair point, though it seemed more like not being interested than shyness. Being a shy soul myself...

doesn't stop my daughter thinking he's the best thing since amyhting though...

simon grayson is a long term admirer of taylor...tried to get him while at blackpool then tried again when got the leeds job...so it doesnt really matter what he has or hasnt done this season,he knows what he is capable of,and obviously thinks leeds and there coaches can take him further than we can..

for what its worth,i think he would link up well with kilkenny who knows how to pick a decent pass out and change play.

the spondoolies need to be right though,6 figures is anything from 100k upwards.who knows what will happen in january window,its anybodys guess,we could bring in some decent players like sheehan again

deffo think the sell ogrady get heffernan one is a very good idea....one i hope goes through we need him to play alongside pav.

Can't believe some of the figures talked about. Hello, this is Latics, would be surprised if it's anywhere near £500k.

E4e

PNUTS

Me too. Yet other clubs manage to attract far bigger fees for their young players than we have for Trotman, Eardley and, more than likely, Taylor at some point soon.

The prospect of Penney having the money to follow up on his signing of Colbeck would be unbearably exciting if he were likely to see any of it.

Wasn't the problem with Trotman his imminent out-of-contract status?

I certainly don't think we should be taken for a ride with Taylor - think he's contracted until June 2011.

i think we turned down a big offer last year for him,so in theory seeing as we dont need or have to sell,then we hold all the cards,imo if we get anything like 750k plus lucrative add ons then its a decent deal,that has to be the starting point.

incidently anybody know anything about simon whaley,winger with norwich whos face doesnt fit and has been out on loan a couple of times and is available now,maybe a decent replacement???

simon grayson is a long term admirer of taylor...tried to get him while at blackpool then tried again when got the leeds job...so it doesnt really matter what he has or hasnt done this season,he knows what he is capable of,and obviously thinks leeds and there coaches can take him further than we can..

the spondoolies need to be right though,6 figures is anything from 100k upwards.who knows what will happen in january window,its anybodys guess,we could bring in some decent players like sheehan again

He may be a long term admirer but.....if you were in Grayson's shoes and a winger/ striker had been sidelined all season would you go to the chairman and ask him for £ XXX for someone who has been sidelined all season? I can't comment on his performance up at Hartlepool because I didn't go due to the snow, sounds to me like the club/ Taylor/ Leeds have been talking, either one or several thousand have been kept in the dark and fed on ****..............................The truth is out there..................

So Leeds buy him in the January transfer window......it'll be next January by the time he is match fit :lol: