it must be true..taylor to leeds...

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we sell him and don't get at least one quality replacement in, we'll go down. On the other hand if we use the cash to get some other threat from midfield and up front then it could be a good move all round, he hasn't offered us consistent performances for a good while now.

Time will tell whether Taylor as been kept out the side on purpose/truely injured or if the clubs resolve in wanting to go places (not Failsworth I mean) as been broken.

Think you could be right there Lags. Eeee the things Latics would do for £150k...

E4e

FARCE

Time will tell whether Taylor as been kept out the side on purpose/truely injured or if the clubs resolve in wanting to go places (not Failsworth I mean) as been broken.

Why would you WANT to keep your best player out of the team? Is money all that matters? If he's to be sold he'll be sold but why handicap the club further by limiting his appearances all season. A load of rubbish.

6 figure sum? cheeky gets. beckford £2mil out of contract in 5 mnths. Yeah hes a better player than tats but still surely atleast a mil with sell on clause?

I agree

£1.5m plus sell on clause & a bit more if they get into the prem with him in the team :)

Why would you WANT to keep your best player out of the team? Is money all that matters? If he's to be sold he'll be sold but why handicap the club further by limiting his appearances all season. A load of rubbish.

Rubbish you say? do you think players have never been kept out of sides to prevent injuries when cash transfers could be jeopardized. Get in the real world sunshine. Especially if any real ambition as been blown away.

As much as I like Chris Taylor and admire his loyalty I think it's time to cash in but it would have to be no less than £1m....I wouldn't sell him for a penny less!!!

There is life after Chris Taylor and the money will help us strengthen the team in the areas we need them most....especially if as reported Micah Richards is on his way to Spurs!!!

Rubbish you say? do you think players have never been kept out of sides to prevent injuries when cash transfers could be jeopardized. Get in the real world sunshine. Especially if any real ambition as been blown away.

What was wrong with the summer transfer window? Whatever money we get for him will mean nothing if we're heading for League 2, we'll lose more money than we get in for this.

What was wrong with the summer transfer window? Whatever money we get for him will mean nothing if we're heading for League 2, we'll lose more money than we get in for this.

Did you miss where I said if any ambitious resolve as gone?

if he goes, he goes, no matter how much you dont/do want to sell him, you have f all say in the matter, the club would go on without him, im sure DP doesnt want to lose him and I will be very disappointed if he does, but it is out of anyones hands and what will be will be

why debate it..?

(and the fee will be 'undisclosed', as is our luck)

if he goes, he goes, no matter how much you dont/do want to sell him, you have f all say in the matter, the club would go on without him, im sure DP doesnt want to lose him and I will be very disappointed if he does, but it is out of anyones hands and what will be will be

why debate it..?

(and the fee will be 'undisclosed', as is our luck)

It must surely be in someone's hands? It isn't just down to fate, like not being able to buy a keyring due to overnight snow.