Match Off on Sat

No great suprise really, no sign of any sort of thaw yet either!

It's going to take a decent downpour or a massive increase in temperature to clear this. I love it though as everybody has to slow down a little from the usual 100mph 21st century lifestyle. An added bonus is being able to avoid watching Penney's 'tics without feeling guilty about it!

They could make an effort to clear some of the snow surely..

If they had cleared the snow before the tranmere match, they put the covers, it would be a lot less hassle to get the snow of, and gives the playing surface more protection?

WE WANT OUR OLD GROUNDSMAN BACK :ranting:

They could make an effort to clear some of the snow surely..

If they had cleared the snow before the tranmere match, they put the covers, it would be a lot less hassle to get the snow of, and gives the playing surface more protection?

WE WANT OUR OLD GROUNDSMAN BACK :ranting:

the pitch is still frozen though , its minus 9 again tonight ,

id rather call it off than Taylor or Abbot just coming back from injury doing themselves damage on a frozen pitch,

I mean come on guys we have a promotion campaign to launch...............

It's going to take a decent downpour or a massive increase in temperature to clear this. I love it though as everybody has to slow down a little from the usual 100mph 21st century lifestyle. An added bonus is being able to avoid watching Penney's 'tics without feeling guilty about it!

haha :lol: I've been thinking exactly the same

id rather call it off than Taylor or Abbot just coming back from injury doing themselves damage on a frozen pitch,

Ano, but better to clear it now, covers on, even though it will still freeze its that bit more protection, and more chance that the re-arranged tranny match is on, & possibly millwall if they lose in the cup replay,

instead of clearing it at last minute and postponing that game aswell instead of them saying theres to much and its waterlogged

The 10 inches of snow is insulating the pitch. The frost gets into the snow rather thn 10 inches into the pitch.

So 2 inches of forst into the pitch or 12 inches of frost into the pitch.

Now now, Please don't think I am making an analogies between snow and pitch and man and woman.....

Cheers. The OS is the last place I think of looking for news. :lol: I've just read in the Advertiser that training consisted of double running.

That sounds like another name for a three legged race.

So who would pair up with who?

And would the ginger one be left out in case he injured himself. Or took out half the team in a punchinh frenzy..?!

Edited by singe

I'm in Carlisle....its -7 in the sun!